𝘿𝙤𝙧𝙠

Present time...

You waited for your best friend outside his room. Trying not to laugh as the day before you switched his alarm to make him think he slept in. 

You counted down along with the clock down the hall, "In 3...2....1..."

You jumped a bit at the sound of crashing and loud footsteps. You tried to hold in your laugh as your blonde friend stumbled out the door in panic with messy, wild hair and his uniform on backward. 

He breathed out heavily, "I'm late! Oh no, no, no... Y/N! Why didn't wake me?!" 

You laugh out loud not being able to hold it in. You bent over hugging your stomach still laughing like a maniac after looking at his utterly confused face. 

He looked at you flabbergasted, "How is it funny! If Be-" 

"Hunter, Hunter it's okay we're early, it's a prank I switch your alarm to 2 hours ahead." You explained with a sorry smile.

His eye twitched. You took a step back as he took a step forward. He leaped forward and you did a 360*, sprinting away. 

"IM GONNA KILL YOU Y/N!"

"I rather  you not!" You yelled back as you ran away. You look behind you panicking and trying to run faster through the castle as you saw Hunter not far behind at all.

"Oh shit!" You squealed. You ran down the halls and made a sharp turn and slid down the ramp of the stairs, Hunter followed in pursuit with murder on his mind. 

You cast a spell tying vines around your best friend's legs, tripping him. He yelped in surprise, quickly getting a sharp object from under his cape, cutting the vines. He stumbled to get back up and then pushed the leftover vines off him. He put the weapon away, then narrow his eyes at you before continuing the chase. 

You kept running down the halls of the castle and passed by another familiar fellow guard.

"Hi, Steve! Bye, Steve!" You greeted as you speedily passed by.

"Y/N!"

"Morning Y/n, morning Hunter." Steve greeted back with a yawn.

You ran into the library hiding among the bookshelves, carefully looking around the corner for your blonde friend. You looked confused, you would have expected him to enter by now. 

"Where did he go?" You muttered.

"Gotcha!"

You yelped in surprise, your eyes widened as Hunter tackled you to the floor. You booth wrestled Hunter ended up on top of you. You laughed like a maniac as he tickled you. 

"Mercy! I'm sorry!" You pleaded trying to get out of his grip. You tried to cast a spell but ended up hitting the bookshelves with an f/c blast knocking it over. You both froze as the bookshelves knock each other over like dominos. The librarian whom you and Hunter knew very well considering you both go there every night was...well very pissed off. From behind his desk, giant tentacles rose grabbing you both. 

The demon's eye twitched, then he roared "GET OUT!" Throwing both of the teens out the door.

While tumbling you laughed at the recent memory. You both took a moment to process before laughing a bit. You landed on your back while Hunter was on his stomach.