𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

Hunter has been raving on and on about how he doesn't trust the palisman that snuck into your lives. So today he decided to conduct an experiment. He paced around his room with a recording device.

"Week two of my Palsimen observations. Not too long ago I was able to make mental contact with my pals- I mean the subject of the observations. His name is Flapjack, and I have to admit I do not know what a flapjack is... The coven heads are equally oblivious. Emberwolf just hissed at me as per usual... Darius just ignored me also as per usual. I also asked Y/n but they were just as confused as I was. And Raine well, they also ignored me, they have been acting weird lately, more quiet... I did eventually get an answer! Belos told me it was synonymous to a pancake. But uh, I-I don't know what that is either. He got suspicious when I asked further so I backed off. Ya know, to protect my experiment... Not because this is anything worth hiding, obviously... I will now go to collect my partner for further investigation."

...

You jumped from your bed falling onto the ground to the sound of violent knocking. Your eyes began to be heavy, you might as well sleep on the comfy floor. The knocking began again and you groggily slump up. You took a look at your alarm clock, 5 am...

Your eyes were droopy and you lazily turn the nob of your door to reveal a familiar blonde. You looked unfazed but extremely tired.

"Oh good, you're finally up." He said.

You looked at him with an unreadable expression, "Mother fucker, someone better be hurt or dead if you're going to wake me up at 5 am."

He crossed his arms, "You should already be up by now, it's the Emperor's Coven code. Besides you said you were going to help me with the series of tests."

"At 5 am?" You deadpanned

He nodded. Hunter seriously didn't understand why you were tired he didn't even sleep as he created theories about the palisman all night.

You tried to close the door on him but his foot block it. You didn't care you slumped back onto your bed. You were not a morning person.

Your face planted in the mattress and you tangled yourself into your blankets. Hunter sighed before walking up to you and grabbing your blankets. You groan at the feeling of the cold air but you dug your face into the mattress and pillows.

He gave you a look, "Seriously? Come on wake up."

You mumbled a 'nope' before drifting off to sleep.

"Your not seriously sleeping right now?" Hunter pinched the bridge of his nose, "Titain, they are..."

He went to shake you awake but you just instinctively punched him in response. Hunter fell to the ground groaning and holding his nose.

Your palisman who now woke up from the noise was quite enjoying the free entertainment.

He went to your closet and grabbed your armor and placed it under his armpit. Hunter then grabbed your pillow away from you and smacked you with it multiple times. You immediately woke up and hissed at him and tried kicking him away from you.