𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙀𝙮𝙚

Belos had his back turned toward you and the Golden Guard. 

He turned with a smile, "Good morning, Hunter, Y/n."

You were shoulder to shoulder with Hunter, both on one knee looking down.

"You asked to see us, Uncle?" Hunter spoke up.

Belos looked down at the teen soldiers, "Yes, you see as I've been discussing with you the Day of Unity is ever closer and I require some special ingredients for the preparation of the celebration. A last hurrah to put it."

He turned to you with a smile, "Y/n, I don't think I have discussed too much with you on the Day of Unity, have I?"

You put your head up listening to the Emperor intently.

You shook your head politely, "No sir."

His eyes glistened a dangerous shade of blue, "I think it's time I included you more in this little project of mine. Follow me." 

You and Hunter followed him into a familiar room. The same of which you followed Flapjack in when he flew away from you weeks ago. Belos opened the door for you and turned to Hunter with a slight annoyance that quickly disappeared and was replaced with a 'smile'.

"I don't think I made it clear enough, Hunter. I wish to discuss this matter with the Sliver Guard. They will meet you in a while to explain to you, your mission for the day and until the Day of Unity. I'm sure you understand." 

Hunter slightly frowned behind his mask and you felt a sense of guilt coming from the boy that you didn't quite understand. The source seemed unclear. 

"Of course Uncle. Forgive me." The Golden Guard turned to you, " Sliver Guard, I shall standby until your return and expect further details on our mission."

You gave him a synthetic look before giving him a firm nod for show and following Belos inside.

You walked behind Belos looking at all things inside that you didn't really get a good look at last time.

Belos noted your behavior, "You don't look too surprised." 

You slightly shifted uncomfortably, "Oh, just getting adjusted to the remodeling. There's something different, I just can't get my finger on it. New paint?"

He chuckled, "You know I always admired you for your sense of humor...It reminds me of an old friend, much simpler times."

You continued to look around and stop at a peculiar object, "Thank you?"

He nodded before turning to you with a smile as he noticed you gazing at the door with an eye on it. "I see you've noticed my new addition to my collection of items."

You peered over a table that had an open book with a picture of a witch with a hooked nose and scarlet-ruby eyes that reminded you of Hunter. You got startled and jumped back a bit when Belos unexpectedly closed the book shut and then blocked your view.

His eyes fixated on you, making you feel small, "A couple days ago a coven scout told me about an attack they had on some cargo. I have a reason to believe the Owl Lady and the human Luz are behind this...They stole something valuable from me. A very essential part of the Day of Unity." 

You nodded your head, "I won't let you down."

He smiled at you before putting a hand on your shoulder, "I know you won't. I have complete faith in you. But do be careful, I wouldn't want you to be taken or harmed by those criminals. The titan has big plans for you."