𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧

You whipped your head around to a very loud screech, "Intruders!! ...Face my fury!!"

You jumped back as the bird-thing wrapped itself around Hunter like a snake just before it could get you too. You tumbled as you landed, you quickly drew a yellow circle blasting it with a bright light, trying your best not to harm it.

Hunter grunted as he tried to untangle himself with no luck.

To your shock, the worm-bird ate your blast of light and then screamed at the top of its lungs, "I am a god! Fear me!"

"What the fuck...?"

You dodged it as it again. From all the excitement the eyeball began to slip out of your pouch. You began to slow your pace down, that thing was tiring you out.

You tried over your cape and the worm-bird quickly wrapped you up putting you face to face with Hunter. Which was more like cheek to cheek considering how squished together you two were. Hunter's ears burned hot pink, internally he was freaking the fuck out. You, yourself blushed and swallowed hard when the bird-thing made a movement that almost made you basically kiss your best friend. Hunter turned his face away from you, you did the same. The wormbird turned to you two.

"Ooh...look at these love birds! I helped Luz and Amity get together it was sooooooo romantic! Hoot-Hoot! My name is Hooty I'm so glad you two stopped by, I watched this new show and can talk about it for hours, and hours, and hours, and hours, and hours, and hours, and hours-"

"Oh for the love of Titan shut up!" Hunter groaned.

The bird creature called Hooty somehow frowned despite it being nearly impossible for a bird to frown, "Well geez! You don't have to be so mean! Hoot!"

Hooty continued to talk while you and Hunter tried to get out of his grasp. He continued to talk nonsense, especially about you and Hunter's relationship. You tried to shimmy your hand out to at least summond Flap or Cosmo, or maybe a spell to get you out of there. The thing moved again causing Hunter to go upside down but still directly facing you. His eyes widened at the sudden movement and he slightly yelped. His ears burned hot when his eyes faced your big beautiful e/c eyes. He stared at your face for a little while, noticing some features on you that he hadn't seen before. Holy shit...Were you always this beautiful? He mumbled something that you didn't quite catch.

"Uh...Hi. How's the weather up there?" You lightly joked not trying to make eye contact with the boy.

He didn't respond just slightly panicked when he realized he had been staring. He kept frantically moving his eyes away from you and back. This action confused you like many of his actions today. He was being weird. Well, weirder than usual, especially for some being hung upside down by a strange and annoying bird-creature-tube...thing.

Through the process of you trying to get away from Hooty, the eyeball was starting to slip out. Your eyes widened as you felt a lightweight disappear from your pocket on your belt. You visibly panicked catching Hunter's attention. His eyes practically popped from his eye sockets as the usual blue eyeball bounced off Hooty's tubes and then bounced off the walls of the Owl House then to a tree and breaking a window it fell inside of the Owl House.

Inside, the eye rolled around bouncing off stuff, just barely missing multiple sharp objects. It then rolled quickly out an opened kitchen window and onto a rock that mimicked a ramp which shot it to the sky and began to get cloudy. Hunter turned an unhealthy shade of white as it hit multiple birds in the face flying above you three from the storm that began to make its way here, then into the claws of one bird. You felt sick to your stomach as you saw the eyeball flying away. Thankfully and to your horror and surprise a much bigger bird attacked the one that had the eyeball making it drop it. The eye fell into the nearby trees falling from branch to branch without a scratch before it fell into a soft bush. A large leaf rolled it safely onto the ground.