𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢 (𝟐)

"The what?!"

"My name isn't Caleb it's Hunter! And Kit's real name is Y/n, and I'm the Emperor's right-hand man. The Golden Guard and Y/n is the Silver Guard!" Hunter explained.

You looked away in shame, you couldn't bear making eye contact with them.

'Lying and tricking people once again...and for what?' You thought bitterly.

Willow nervously chuckled, "You can't be serious?"

Willow noticed your nervous antics and lack of eye contact and stepped away, "You're not the ones Luz told us about, right?"

Hunter smiled before nodding his head to Flapjack, "Yes we are."

Flapjack turned into a staff and Hunter gave you and him a change of clothing, your Gold and Silver Guard uniforms. While Hunter stood in a pose for a few seconds you just stood there looking at your Sliver Guard mask that was summoned into your hands.

'For what?'

Hunter put on his mask and continued talking, "Yeah, this would have been cooler with the cloak, but I don't have it at the moment. Long story."

You felt Cosmo slightly nudge you in comfort, you gave him a little smile.

"I'm fine Cosmo, thank you," You whispered to him, Cosmo gave you a look with his big eyes and flew into your arms.

The rest of the Emerald Entrails all gasped as Coven scouts surrounded them. You stood your ground as you saw the scouts.

"Hunter, did you call them?" You whispered.

Hunter shook his head, "No, I didn't."

Hunter gave a nervous look from under the mask and looked towards the one in charge, "Woah there, scouts. I didn't give you orders to come here."

A tall scout walked up to Hunter and crossed his arms, "Darius sent us to collect your recruits."

The scout pushed passed Hunter, you gave him a disappointed look but didn't say anything.

"Ah okay! Very good. Then there won't be any delay in branding you with coven signals and taking you away from your friends and family forever. Horray!" Hunter said very cheerfully and quickly.

Skara sobbed as the scouts fully surrounded them, you felt Willow's glare on you but you looked down at Cosmo.

"I'm sorry," You said under your breath.

It's not like it would change anything. You finally make friends, join a group. Finally, become a part of something...but...it never lasts.

...

Hunter put the teen's palisman staffs in the corner, "Okay listen. I'm sorry about this whole cell thing. But did you really have to punch Steve, Skara?"

You walked over to Steve with an ice pack which he took with a 'thank you'. You cringed slightly at the dent Skara caused, she originally aimed to punch you. If you didn't move out of the way that would have been you. You probably would have gotten a concussion considering you didn't have your mask on.