𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨

(NOT MY VIDEO!)

Present time...

It was pretty much a chill day in the Emperor's Coven. Hunter was studying in the library you were in your room drawing some creatures. You stretched your arms and fingers taking a little break. You look at the case leaning on the wall, inside was your ukulele. Raine a member of the Bard Coven had given it to you a while back. It was a beautiful mahogany wood ukulele your name was indented into it too and on the back was a little note from Raine, "Sometimes you have to punch fears in the face."

You almost cried when they gave it to you and you'll cherish that gift forever. It actually was an accident on how Raine found out you liked to play instruments. You were playing a flute you made from some wood outside the castle and your knife. One day you were playing your flute in your room and Raine happened to walk by and heard it. They complemented you on your music and even played with you as a duet. Belos, unfortunately, found out about your hobby and ordered you to destroy it...you never knew why. It might just be one of those things.

You were deeply saddened by this, you took a long time with love to make it even had Hunter help paint it. Your best friend couldn't cheer you up for a while either. And then, one day a box showed up on your doorstep. And inside was a beautiful ukulele and the rest is history. Every once in a while you would sneak away and Raine would teach you how to play it and even you would help compose new music too. You enjoyed every minute of it, Raine was like the parent you never had.

You wondered if they were busy. You walked down the halls and to Raine's office. Wasn't too far just two flights of stairs where you were. You walked passed other Bard members giving you an odd eye.

 'Knock'

'Knock'

"Just a moment."

The door opened to reveal an older-looking witch with light blue hair and glasses.

"Oh good morning kiddo." They smiled. "Come on in."

You whispered a thanks.

"Good morning, uh... I was wondering if you weren't too busy, would you want to do a music lesson?" You asked unsurely.

Their smile widened, "Of course! I always have time for my favorite student."

You raised a brow, "I'm your only student."

"That makes you my favorite," They said going to grab their violin and some music sheets.

You twirled your figure to summon your ukulele. You waited as the witch came back with the music sheets and instrument in hand (well, hands?) You moved two chairs for you two to sit. You sat down as Raine also got the music stand.

"What are we learning today?" You asked eagerly.

"I actually haven't thought this far ahead, we'll just continue where we left last." They said.

You nodded in response and grabbed the music sheet Raine handed to you.