𝙎𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙏𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨

h/l = Hair length

h/t= Hair texture

Present time...

Ah yes, another wonderful weekend. A time of relaxation and bonding, maybe even some romance. Is what it would be if you were any other teen, but no. You're being forced to do child labor.

You were in Hunter's room practicing a new song on your ukulele until a local guard came by to give you two your weekly missions. Your peaceful smile turned into a frown when your blonde friend read out loud the mission. It was fine at first, a set sail adventure. Then you found out you would have to kill a Selkidomus. You were very fond of animals and creatures, all shapes and sizes. Considering they were also endangered didn't make you feel any better.

You looked at Hunter's scar on the side of his face and the scars on your rough hands. But, you knew better than to go against the Emperor. Everyone did.

You teleported a pair of earrings to you.

"You ready to go?" Hunter asked putting on his cape.

You nodded while putting on some new earrings you bought. You brushed hair behind your ears to make sure the earring wouldn't get tangled in your h/l, h/t.

He looked up and paused, "You look nice."

You smiled at him, "Thanks!"

You could have sworn you saw a pink tint on his ears and cheeks. Weird.

...

You both flew to the ship and crew that would help hunt the Selkidomus.

The boat's horn blew as the crew prepared to set sail. You brought some crackers, that Hunter found to be delicious and were currently fighting over.

"I know they're good! But noooo you said you didn't want a box!" You said as you grabbed the box of crackers back from your best friend.

"Well, now I know." He said as he attempted to reach for the box.

Keyword 'attempted', over the months you grew to be an inch or so taller than Hunter. It be an understatement to say that you weren't using it to your advantage. You kept a arm on his shoulder pushing his back as you raise the box above your head. Smirking victoriously, you could practically see Hunter's frustrated face behind the golden mask.