𝙉𝙤𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚

Present time...

The one day you look forward to is every 52 weeks...And thank Titian it's here! You were so over it and to say you were excited was an understatement...

You knocked on your best friend's door repeatedly, "Hunter! Hunter! Hunter! Hunter! Hunter! Hun-"

"WHAT?!" Hunter opened the door visibly annoyed.

He yawned, his blonde hair was a bird's nest, and his breath...yeesh.

You took him by the arm and shook him, "It's our day off! Hahaha! Freedom!"

"I-No-Uh-ticed." He managed to get out.

You stopped shaking him, "Well? What are you waiting for? Go get dressed! We're going out."

"Where are we going exactly? I should be studying and here in case Belos needs me."

"...Uh...It's that one place...uh...We'll make it an adventure! Come on Blondie! Who cares! Just for one day, we don't have to think about missions or Belos or anything!" You threw your arm out to add to your speech.

He rolled his eyes playfully and leaned on the door, " A: Every day is an adventure with you. B: You use your brain?" He gasped.

"Ya, ya, ya. Minus my lack of brain that keeps you and me alive, you know you love me." You said.

Hunter shifted with a slightly red tint on his ears, "I'll go get ready then."

You waited for him outside you got ready ages ago. When he finally opened the door he was all dressed in comfortable clothes, not the most fashionable but you'll buy him something nice later.

"Finally!" You exaggerated.

Hunter just smirked, "Miss me already?"

You deadpanned, "Your smell is not missed, do you shower in rotten onions? Your morning breath isn't any better let me tell you that."

The blonde witch scoffed, "My hygiene is amazing." He turned his body to check his breath.

You laughed, "Suree."

You got to the front of the castle, Hunter summoned his staff and you two hopped on and headed for the skies.

"Where to?" He asked.

You thought for a moment, "Hmmm...Nowhere."

Hunter looked back at you confused but just went with it. From what he learned from you is to expect the unexpected and go along for the ride. He learned to relax a bit which was good. 

He shrugged, "Alright to nowhere we go...

Where's nowhere?"

...

You both flew around for a bit until you saw Boonesborough and decided to go there. It wasn't too busy for a weekday some guards from the Emperor's Coven, shady witches, tall witches, short witches, witches with long hair, and so on. Looking around you dragged Hunter into a store.

He looked around, "Clothes?"

"Clothes," You confirmed, "You need them and as your one and only best friend I command you to be fabulous." You then struck a model pose.

He just laughed at your ridiculous pose and went to go find some things. Though the same light tint of red appeared on his ears.

After a while, you picked up some clothes for you and Hunter to try on. He wore mostly red, yellow, black, and some blue. You grabbed some green, blue, and f/c. (If your favorite colors are green and/or blue just ignore it lol.)

You both paid for the clothes and went to get food. Since you both don't get out much you try to get the yummiest food you can. You got some screamy mac and cheese and Fro-goo with extra sprinkles and toppings. Hunter got spaghetti and eyeballs and a goreberry cupcake with pink frosting and sprinkles, you, of course, stole the cherry despite Hunter's protests.

You went shopping some more and bought some small nick-nacks since you love tiny things. You were walking around and something caught your eye. 

A silver pocket watch with an Amphibia logo on it. You knew Hunter loved Amphibia so without hesitation you bought it.

"Are you ready to go?" A voice asked.

You hid the watch and nodded to your best friend.

You walked outside and Hunter stopped behind you looking at the sky.

"I was wondering if we could-"

"Hey Hunter I wanted to-"

He paused, "You go first."

You shook your head, "You go."

"No, you."

"You!"

He shook his head, "Never mind. It's stupid. You go first."

He looked elsewhere and played with his hands.

You tilted your head.

You could tell when he was nervous he would play with his hands or gloves. You grabbed his hands making him look at you. You reassured him.

"So...what is it?" you smiled.

He sighed knowing you won.

"Can we watch the sunset?" He asked in a quiet voice.

Your smile grew and you nodded.

You headed to a bench with a good view your friend following behind you. You patted the seat next to you signaling for him to sit down. He sat down and you swung your legs like a little kid. He smiled and pointed to the view of the sunset. You saw his cute gab tooth grin and his eyes light up at the scene. You couldn't help but smile too.

You leaned against him. Putting your head on his shoulder. This was nice, you wanted to remember this moment forever.

"What did you what to tell me?" He asked

You lifted your head making Hunter look at you, "I almost forgot. Here."

You handed him the silver watch from before. His ruby eyes widened and sparkled.

"Is...? Is this an Amphibia watch?" The blonde boy asked while carefully holding it. He traced his fingers on the liver lines of the logo admiring it.

You nodded and grinned at his excitement.

"This is-you are..."

He was at a loss for words. The witch looked at you. He held the watch close to his chest.

"Thank you."

You gave the boy a side hug, "Of course, we're best friends after all."

He put the pocket watch away careful not to scratch it. 

You put your head back on his shoulder. There was a nice breeze and the sun setting was pretty amazing.

"Y/n." He started.

You hummed in response.

"I like nowhere."

"Me too, Blondie. Me too."

Edited 7/16/23

( I can't believe I didn't check my spelling before...)