𝙒𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙒𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

Hiii! It is I, Bleep.

So... I made a tiny mistake with the timeline. But that's okay because I'm too lazy at the moment to fix some things lol. So please excuse the fact that this chapter is technically before Eclipse Lake. SO! Without further ado...Eda's Requiem...

You breathed heavily as you punch the illusion making it disappear. You were training with Hunter he was practicing with a metal staff while you fought the illusions that looked like dummies.

You heard the speakers say in a robotic tone, "Level 50 completed. Would you like to continue to level 51?"

"I'm alright, thank you." You replied.

"Simulation over. Have a nice day." The robotic voice said.

You wiped the sweat that ran down your face and then went to the bench where your water bottles were at. You sat down and chugged your water. You wiped your mouth with your sleeve and watch Hunter attack and defend himself from some illusions of wild witches. He stabbed an illusion with his training staff and then Roundhouse kicked an upcoming attacker in the face causing them to disappear. He was always so concentrated whenever he trained.

Hunter caught his breath once he finished fighting. He huffed before stretching his arms and then heading towards you for water. You picked up Hunter's water bottle and tossed it to him. Hunter swiftly caught it and then drank from it. He then sat down on the bench next to you. You were both drenched in sweat.

"Nice kick," You complimented.

"Oh, thank you. You too." He said.

"Tired yet?" You asked.

Hunter shook his head and then drank more water.

"Do you wanna spar then head back to our room?" You asked.

He nodded, "Sure why not. Just don't go crying when I beat you."

You laughed, "Ya right! You'll be lucky if I choose to go easy on you."

Hunter got up and you followed him to the center to spar.

"Hand-to-hand combat?" Hunter asked.

You nodded and then winked at him with a smirk, "I'll try not to punch you too hard in your pretty face."

"Pretty face?" Hunter whispered with a slight pink tint appeared on his face.

Hunter quickly was brought back from La La Land when a fist aimed at his face almost collided with him.

"Wh-Hey! No fair!" Hunter protested as he dodged your attack almost falling. You grabbed his shirt, you were the only thing preventing him from failing. Too bad that ship has sailed...hehe. You brought Hunter close to your face. He could feel your breath brushing against his skin. He blushed and looked at you with wide eyes.

"Come on Hunter, you have to be faster than that. You have to protect the face. First to get pinned down loses." You said before dropping him.

Hunter's eyes narrowed down on your figure, "Alright then..."