𝘼 𝙊𝙬𝙡 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 -𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡!-

(Slight season three spoilers)

In a not so far away future...

You jumped down from the ladder with a soft grunt then looked up at your work with a grin. You put together some vines to mimic tinsel. Luz had explained one of her favorite human holidays, Christmas. It didn't make a whole lot of sense but it seemed fun. You clasped your hands together and called out to Cosmo who flew in with small lights, you twirled your finger and tied some vines to it. He came down and you high fived his wing.

You spun around to hear the door slam open and saw Luz and Eda bring in a huge tree. You looked at Luz puzzled but didn't really question it, human traditions were nice but odd. The two witches brought it to the living room and set it down, then Eda using her magic set it up right.

You walked into the kitchen at saw Hunter at the table wrapping presents with Lilith. To make this more special Eda suggested that we limited our magic. Lilith grabbed the tape and cut it precisely following a video on the crystal ball in front of her and Hunter. You chuckled at your boyfriend who was folding a piece of wrapping paper carefully not to wrinkle or dent the paper. He was so focused he didn't realize you were right behind him until he felt arms wrap around his neck loosely and felt your body's warmth press against him and your head on top of his own watching him work.

He stop and was surprised but quickly relaxed under your touch. He peered his brown eyes up at you and you looked down at him smiling.

"How are we doing over here?" You asked.

Lilith looked up from her work and responded before Hunter could, "Right on schedule," she point to a nearby table with extremely neatly wrapped gifts, "Oh, this is all so exciting!"

You blinked, it was a bit overwhelming but really impressive, "Oh wow, you guys really out done yourselves."

"We should be done soon." Hunter said leaning into your touch. Waffles who made herself a little nest with left over wrapping paper was sound asleep by the window.

He finished a present and went to grab a box in front of him, you quickly realized and stopped him.

"Wait! I'll wrap that one myself. I can't believe I almost forgot," You said sheepishly.

Hunter looked at you questionable, he then grabbed it and smirk at you, "Who's it for?"

You took it back and stuck your tongue out at him playfully, "I think we both know the answer to that mister."

He huffed jokingly in response. You let go of Hunter and with the box in hand went nearby to see Willow and Gus working together on the cookies. Hunter watched you until Lilith brought his attention back smirking at him. He lightly blushed and got back to work, you had been in a relationship for a while but still had that new couple chemistry. It was clear to everyone that you loved each other very much.

"How's it looking over here-" You looked over Gus's shoulder and found questionable looking cookies. You looked at the recipe book most of the recipe's ingredients didn't exist on the Boiling Isles so you guessed they had to improvise.

"We followed the recipe for the most part. But I think it's what is on the inside that matters." Willow said noticing your reaction. "And by inside I mean how it tastes." She grabbed a frosting pipe and put war paint on one of the cookies.

"And they are going to taste amazing~" Gus added in a sing-song voice.

"Looks great." You said a little uncertain but smiling awkwardly. You patted Gus's back then walked away to the living room, "Well, have fun with that."