𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 (𝟏) -𝟐𝟎𝟎 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡!-

(The events in this chapter are cannon. They just happened at one point in between adventures...also if you see any spelling mistakes let me know please. A few got away from me. Anyways, on with the show!) 

You coughed as a pinkish velvet smoke cleared around you. You blinked and immediately felt that something was wrong. You felt short...

You turned around to hear your blonde friend's voice from the clearing smoke, "Y/n, are you okay?"

Your eyes widened at the sight in front of you. Oh Titan, no...Titan please no...

It was you. But it wasn't at the same time. It looked like you with Cosmo in hand, but it sounded like Hunter. What the hell is happening? But damn...you looked good.

If that was you, then...You looked at your hands covered with brown gloves and your arms were covered in golden armor. 

'No way!'

Hunter faced you and startled he jumped back with a slight voice crack, "What the hell?!" 

You blinked, trying to comprehend the situation, "Am I dreaming?"

Hunter shook his head-your head, "No way, I must be dreaming."

You narrowed your eyes on yourself, "Nah uh! I must be dreaming you, because you are definitely not dreaming me. Even if you did that would be a little weird..." 

"Your wierd!" Hunter retorted then flicked his forehead.

You frowned as you rubbed your forehead then realized something. You gasped, "Goldie it is you!"

He crossed his arms and with an unimpressed expression said, "Who else would I be?"

"Me?" 

You looked at your new uniform that came with Flapjack as your palismen and your new body, "Woah, this is pretty cool actually."

Hunter's face flushed, "Please stop checking me out."

You rolled your eyes at him then remembered something adding to your excitement, "Oo I have a mask now."

You eagerly summoned a familiar golden mask and put it on. You mimicked Hunter's voice, "Look at me, I'm the Golden Guard! I like reading Ruler Reach fanfic sometimes. Hello criminals, what's about to happen should be relatively painless...if you just as I say."

You laughed while Hunter just glared daggers at you. "I don't sound that that! And I don't read fanfic...anymore..."

"Sureeee," You said playfully. Flapjack switched forms and landed on your shoulder looking at you and Hunter curiously. Cosmo just looked confused.

"Their right, your a major nerd." 

You slighty jumped back in supprised, not expecting to understand what Flapjack was saying. Hunter looked at you concerned and confused, he just heard a tweet from Flapjack not his voice like he usually does.

You looked between Cosmo and Flap, "What the fuck-"

"Huh, so you can understand stand me now? Pretty cool."

You heard Cosmo whine, now it was Hunter's turn to be wierded out. He seemed really concerned about what Cosmo said.

He furrowed his eyebrows and slightly stepped away from the platypus, "Y/n, your palisman is very...interesting."