𝘼𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝

Present time...

It was a normal day at the castle, not much to do and you and Hunter had just finished training. You decided to head to Goldie's room after showering. But when you got there you forgot what you were there for. 

'Oh well.' You shrugged

You knocked on his door rhythmically, the moment he heard that knock he opened the door for you. You saw the book on his bed and you picked it up and jump on his bed getting comfy. You looked through the book.

"Wild Magic?" You asked.

He nodded, sitting on the bed next to you, "You know how interesting I think it is."

You smiled nodding your head, your best friend talked about the books he read about wild magic all the time. You loved listening to his rants it was quite nice.

"Did you bring a book?" Hunter asked.

You summoned the book with the twirl of your finger, "Yup, you know it."

You looked at the leather book cover with a claw mark on it, it read "Ancient Beasts and Creatures Today". You then opened your book and then getting to your bookmark and scouted closer to Hunter making yourself comfier as you lay against him.

...

You yawned after you closed the book finally finishing it. Hunter closed his book shortly after you did, stretching his arms and then laying back on the bed.

"Good book?" You asked. 

You already knew considering the number of times he paused to talk about what he just learned.

"Ya it was really intriguing," Hunter adjusted himself to on be on his side, his arm supporting his head to talk to you more directly.

"Did you know that people in the Savage Ages used elemental magic instead of what we use today?" Hunter continued to explain.

You lay on the bed your head facing Hunter, you smiled listening to his rants.

You were then interrupted by a knocking on the door, you and Hunter quickly hid away the books. Hunter open the door as you sat up on the bed.

Hunter crossed his arms and huffed, "What do you want Steve?"

You walked up to the door smiling at the scout, "Hey Steve!"

"Hey guys, the Clawthrone sister are fighting just thought you would want to know." He huffed out of breath.

He probably ran all the way here. You and Hunter looked at each other.

"Lead the way."

...

You, Hunter, and Steve got to one of the windows for a good view of the fight. And man were there so many guards. You thought it would be a few people but everyone from the castle came to see it. Minus the head covens.