𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢, 𝙖 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙈𝙚

You tossed and turned in your bed, you turned to see your palisman in the corner you created for him, sound asleep and snoring. You never really got a good sleep in the Emperor's Coven, especially since Lilith left and you and Hunter were promoted. Not only that but Raine had been ignoring you, and that bothered you so much you would stay awake trying to figure out what you did wrong. But these days it was different. 

You always had headaches and nightmares but now it was just the nightmares. You weren't complaining, of course, the headaches hurt like a bitch. But something about the 'dreams' you had lately felt different. Lately, whenever you would touch someone or something you had some serious Deja Vu. The other day at lunch in the castle kitchen you bumped into Steve. You saw him slip on the wet floor then a couple minutes later he did.

It was bothering you so much. Why was this happening now? You got up and snuck out in your f/c pajamas, and headed to the library. If anyone found you out this late you would be in serious trouble. The torches along the hallways were the only sources of light. You snuck in the library and looked for anything that could help you, or give you some answers.

You skimmed through the "D" section, "Dreams, dreams, dreams. Hmm, maybe it would be under visions?"

You walked around, and you found nothing. Just the books on basic fortunes and basic Oracle magic.

'Maybe in the forbidden sections?'

You walked to the forbidden section of the castle library it was an easy break-in. You and Hunter did that all the time. and drew a yellow circle creating a little orb of light. You then headed inside and looked through the books, you stopped at one.

"Memories of the Deep: Exclusive Guide to Dreams and Memories, Author unknown" You read out loud.

You sat down on the floor and read through it.

"Dreams are visions never forgotten by the brain. Dreams are often a gateway to our soul's deepest desires and forgotten memories. They replay in our mind, one of the only people to be able to harness the ability of memories is the Orcale Coven and the Orcale themself. Past down from generation to generation the Oracle provided future awareness and helpful insight to witches. The powers of the Oracle come from beyond the savage ages and were given to the family from the Titan itself. The last Oracle alive was a wise, wild witch known as Circe Everknown."

You looked at the picture of the witch, she has some wild h/c, golden hazel eyes, and some birthmarks all over her face. You flipped the page, "Not much is known about the Everknown family. The Oracle passed away from unknown causes in 1994. For many years the Oracle has gone missing. They are the one and only true witch to be able to gather knowledge from the-"

You scrunched your nose when you flipped the page, the rest of the book was torn apart from then on until a certain point where it stopped talking about the Oracle. You groaned and put the book back.

"What a load of crap," You grumbled, "An Oracle? Yeah, right. I've never heard of an Oracle in the Boiling Isles."

'Should I tell Hunter? No, I'll wait until I learn more about what's going on with me exactly.'

A part of you wanted to know more, it begged you to look for answers. But you headed away from the forbidden section and back to your room. You closed the door behind you and turned on your small nightlight. You walked to your desk and grabbed your sketchbook, and flipped the page to the latest one. You had the nightmare so often that you began to remember the faces and names of people clearly so you drew them. You then fell on top of your bed and landed with a grunt, "Maybe I can go to a bookstore and find the book that isn't ripped."

You grinned and remember tomorrow was your day off again, "I wonder what we'll do tomorrow."

You looked at the drawing of an older man and a few other faces. There was one that was a little similar to Circe Everknown, they both had the same amount of birthmarks on their faces. You shrugged it off,

'It is probably a coincidence.'

You took one last look at the drawings, "Who are you?" You huffed before throwing the sketchbook somewhere on your bed.

You soon dozed off, but your mind lingered on the picture of the past Oracle.

Hey there! Tis I Bleep.

 It was kinda of a short chapter, but were getting deeper into the plot so thats excting. Hoped you enjoyed it!

And 100 votes?! Thank you all so much for your support!

Now, don't forget to drink water, eat and get some sleep!

<3

-Your Author,

Bleep