𝘽𝙁𝘼

A few days went by since you and Hunter went to what is now known as yours and Hunter's Secret Spot. You also met a little guy, a purple platypus. You still have no idea where he came from he just broke into your room and stole your leftover food. You also found out that you can talk to him. It honestly almost made you have a heart attack and get brain damage because you were dancing around your room with a drink in hand and this boy just speaks out of nowhere. You tripped and your drink fell which caused you to slip and fall on your face. You were having a hard time forgiving him for that but he was so adorable you gave in.

Even after all that he refuses to tell you his name so you just shrug it off and just kept using nicknames. Hopefully, it will bother him enough to tell you his name. But since all he does is sleep and eat snacks... there's not much hope for that.

Today you sat in Raine's office making a friendship bracelet, the grape was in your room sleeping...again. Two other finished bracelets sat next to you. You twisted the small pieces of red and gold rope to make a braid. Raine played Raine's Rhapsody while you focused on your work. You looked up and smiled, you loved to see bard magic. Your's and Raine's hair would float a bit and things around you would too. You weren't all that too good at Bard magic but you were learning.

"You're really concentrated, huh kiddo?" They said with a smile.

You nodded not looking away from your amazing artwork in the making.

They put down their instrument for a small break and sat down, "Who is it for? A friend?"

You nodded, "Guess."

They hummed in thought, "Hate to break it to you kiddo but your not all that social."

"Damn."

"Steve?" They guessed.

You shook your head. Raine thought some more, there was only one other person you were always around. The one guy you would always talk about. Your unfortunately best friend. The Golden Guard...

Raine's smile slightly faltered once they realized, "Golden Guard..."

"Yep!"

You noticed Raine's expression, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing I just think you should be around better influences. The Golden Guard isn't exactly what comes to mind when I think about good influences." They said.

You knew Raine was a little protective of you but they didn't really care for Hunter.

You raised a brow, "Hunter is part of the Emperor's Coven and one of the best in it, I think that qualifies as a good influence. Plus you don't get to talk for someone who simps over a wanted criminal!" You pointed a finger accusingly at Raine.

Raine flushed in embarrassment and covered their mouth with their arm.

"I-I am not a simp. I was looking at a poster!"

"Pfftt! Please you totally are! You were blushing at the poster of the Owl Lady when we went to the market. Mumbling something that was probably about how attractive she is." You argued.

You placed a hand over your head and heart dramatically and mimicked Raines's voice, "Oh Eda! Take me away in your strong arms, your wild hair is so attractive! Please marr-"