Level 1 - Act 4: Hub School U.A

A/N: Now we're getting into the U.A. side of things. I know the when Students first enrole in U.A have a test of their Quirks to see if they are useful for Hero type missions or situations, as I did watch the Anime before.

After receiving the Letter yesterday, Kairu was heading to the Junkyard where he was first trained with Oridious and Overdrive.

Oridious was waiting for him as he was looking at the nights sky.

Kairu: Oridious!

Oridious looked behind him, finding Kairu coming in.

Oridious: Young Kairu!

Both did a high five as a greeting as both went into the Junkyard and sat on top of some cargo containers.

Oridious: Congrats, your in!

Kairu: Thanks.

Oridious: I must say I was worried if they were going to let you in or not.

Kairu: Me too.

Both sat on some seats that were already placed their and looked at the city again.

Oridious: Do you remember what I said about thoses lights?

Kairu: They are many lives being watched and protected by heroe's?

Oridious: And soon, it'll be you.

Kairu looked at the Overdrive hero with interest.

Kairu: Me?

Oridious then gave him a cola as he got one for himself.

Oridious: Can I tell you a bit of a secret?

Kairu: Sure?

Oridious: I made a mistake when I was creating a masterpiece of a Video Game. Fearing it might come after me, I need someone to keep and prevent it from coming out.

Kairu: So that's the reason you want me in U.A?

Oridious: That's not it. I believe it won't be enough for one guy. Until the time is right, just train as a regular Hero in training.

Kairu looked at him and back down.

Oridious: To U.A?

Kairu looked at him as he raised his Cola can.

Kairu: To U.A and Overdrive!

Both clinked their cans as they kept watching the night sky.

*Insert Intro*

In was now Spring, meaning it was Kairu's first day of U.A. Before he headed out, he looked back at Lucy.

Kairu: Ok Lucy, I'm heading out. The Neighbour said they'll be watching you now as I won't be here often.

Lucy: Vee!

Lucy looked at Kairu, who was wearing offical U.A Student Uniform.

A Student Uniform