Level 2 - Final Act: A Close Call

A/N: This is the last Chapter of the second part. This will be where Kairu gets a call from the first Antagonist, just like Izuku and Shigaraki from Season 2 of the Anime, which felt more like a threat then a talk, due to us knowing what many Quicks could do!

After seeing how well Kairu was doing with Overdrive, the mysterious foe was thinking of other ways to get to him.

???: That boy has done way better than I thought, and my Ex is still pretending he doesn't know me. If their was a way to communicate with him?

They then walted though the unknown location they were at as they looked out through the one of the many windows.

They then remembered hearing it was the Practical Exam's at U.A., and many of the Students passed it. As of that, they'll be heading to the forest to learn more about they're Quirks, but that was for Students in the Hero Course, not the Recon.

???: Maybe they'll be a way to talk to him.

They also remembered calling Oridious a few months ago about threatening everyone. They then headed somewhere else to communicate to Kairu.

*Insert Intro*

After the Practical's were done, many Students got passed and were going to a private Training grounds in the Forest.

Magnetta: Man, those Practical's weren't no joke. I didn't believe the Teachers would be that tough.

Meryo: They're Pro's. If we did try and face them recklessly, we might of never gotten that far. Right Kairu?

Kairu: You know it, but I didn't think Oridious had it in him.

After the Practical's, Kairu was questioning many things about Oridious, being him and All Might being Brothers, learning about Overdirve and One for All, but most importantly, what else was he hiding.

As he was thinking, Oridious came into the Classroom.

Oridious: Before I could start, I would like to say congrats to the Students who got passed the Practical's! You all showed how much you learned about, not just the Teachers, but your fellows too!

Bakugo: Let's not forget ourselves!

Everyone then looked at him.

Kairu: What was that, Bakugo? From our Practical, you tried to blow Oridious out to hell, as I'm not mistaken?

Bakugo: Well it wasn't my fault I didn't know much on him!

Oridious wasn't too sure on Bakugo, since he was now into the Secret between, him, his Brother and they're Successors, but he was still keeping to his words.

Oridious: So anyway, as you all might know, the Students from the Hero Course will all be going to a Private Training Grounds in the Forest!

Everyone from Class 1-A knew that, but Class 2-C didn't, but did hear about it a while ago, about an attack and a Student being taken.

Bakugo: Don't remind everyone! I was late to react!

Kairu: Huh?

Bakugo: Spoilers, I was the Student who got taken!

Kairu didn't think he would be taken, but was surprised how he was still here.

Kairu: Damn.

Bakugo gave a grin to him.