Level 2 - Act 2: The Sports Festival

A/N: I did say from the previous Chapter it'll be the running thing, but I thought this will have a training thing first, since that came to my head. Everyone will be training at the same place where Kairu first trained to use his Quirk, just for a private training.

Everyone in Class 2-C were learning about the Sports Festival coming up as Oridious was finishing the lesson.

Oridious: Now the Sports Festival will be in a Week. Train as much as you can and do your best!

Everyone knew this years will be new, since they now had the Recon Course with them, but Kairu was still unsure about it, seeing everyone using their Quirks in any means nessersary.

Izuku: Well, we better get training.

Meryo: We all know that.

As everyone was planning out how to train which part of their Quirk, Kairu was still being unsure about training. Izuku saw him looking doutful and headed towards him.

Izuku: I'm guessing your not sure on the Sports Festival?

Kairu looked at him.

Kairu: You got that right.

Izuku: I'm also guessing your not into many Sports Festivals?

Kairu: Well, that's true. I wasn't really into them as much, but I had to partispate, because, I'm glad Aizawa isn't here and Oridious knows about this, Teachers are Damn Drill Sargents!

Izuku knew what he said was rude, but he guessed he didn't have good High School Years.

Izuku: I kind of get it.

Kairu looked up, still looking doutful.

*Insert Intro*

After the Final School Bell went off, meaning School was over, everyone from their classes were leaving. Class 2-C left and perpared some training, but Kairu stayed to ask Oridious a question.

Oridious: The Junkyard that you trained at?

Kairu: Yeah. I mean U.A. does have Gyms, but I kind of want to some Private Training.

Oidious: Well with your Quirk and how People are getting suspicious about it.

Kairu: Not forgetting Izuku now knowing about it.

Oridious almost forgot about that.

Oridious: Well, if it's for the Sports Festival, and you make sure no Villain, criminal and Pro Hero see's you, sure, go right ahead!

Kairu then smiled.

Kairu: Right on!

Kairu then left the Classroom and headed out. As he was leaving U.A. and was thinking of how to train, he runs into Izuku again.

Izuku: Hey Kairu.

Kairu: Guess we don't stop running to each other, even around School.

Bakugo: Hey losers.

They then saw Bakugo walking towards him, but wasn't bother stopping.

Bakugo: You two better start training or your Butts will be kicked at the Sports Festival!

Once the Explosive Quirk User walked passed them, they were then thinking of their Training.

Izuku: Well since we better start training, want to come over to one of the Gyms. The others will also be training.

 The others will also be training