Level 2 - Act 11: Fury of Bowser

A/N: This might be the first Chapter where Kairu fights a Boss using Pokémon Types, as everyone else will discovers something about Kairu and the Types of forms he can take.

Inside another Hero Agency, where Denki and Lucy were participating in, Denki was taking care of her in favor for Kairu.

Denki: I mean I'm doing Kairu a favor, since he won the Sports Festival and at the biggest Game Store in all of Japan, your kind of cute to protect, almost like Eri.

Lucy: Vee.

Denki: But maybe you should learn about speaking properly. Quarter and a Half of the time, I don't know what your saying.

Lucy then lowered her ears in defeat.

Lucy: Vee...

Denki didn't think for his Hero Transfer week, he'll be baby sitting, but he is doing it for a friend. Just then, both then heard the alarms of the Agency go off, meaning it was an emergency.

Denki: What's going on?

Pro Hero: There was a rumor of a Flashfire coming from a city close by. They haven't seen what it was, so we'll have to check it out.

Denki wanted to have some action, as he then looked at Lucy.

Pro Hero: Even if she's young to fight, you'll have to watch over her.

Denki: Getting use to that now.

He then followed the Pro Hero to the city where they were heading too.

*Insert Intro*

Back at Gamer Legends, Endeavor returned as he goes back to the top floor. Kairu, Oridious and Phara were all having a talk about the others progress.

Oridious: So? What do you think about them?

Phara looked at the result papers from all three and placed them down.

Phara: Well, I'm not being rude to anyone, but I've seen someone fail the First Shantae Level(True Story) than these three. I know Enji is teaching them well, but from Midoriya's results, he's distracted, Shoto still has some grudges and Bakugo keeps on using Violents to solve every little thing.

Kairu: I mean I get, but we can't help it. We all have our own natures when doing something we love.

Phara then smiled at him.

Phara: Wise words there, but from Endeavor's Methods and ours, they're clearly pulling back a little. We here teach about patients. With Patients will help you out of everything. Without Patients, we'll do more harm to us!

Endeavor: And doing so, do more harm to those around us.

They then saw Endeavor return from his Patrol.

Phara: Glad to see you returned from your little stroll.

Endeavor: Nothing out of the ordinary, just some small crimes. And Kairu, I found something you might find useful.

He then gave Kairu the Stone Plate.