Level 2 - Act 13: The Former Symbol of Peace

A/N: Not this will be the Chapter where Kairu will finally learn about Izuku's Quirk and who Oridious' Brother is. This has been a surprise for a while now and you all might of guessed who it could be.

It was the final day of the Hero Transfer week, as Kairu and Oridious took their final farewells to Phara.

Oridious: I can't thank you enough Phara for a week my Successor won't ever forget!

Kairu: Maybe I would, even if we're attacked by Bowser.

Phara then gave a smile.

Phara: No no, if anyone should be thanking someone for a rememberable Week, it shoud be me thanking you two! Just to think I would be introduced by a Honest young man that'll be Asobu's Successor!

Kairu just chuckled to himself.

Phara: But before you do go, please take whatever you want down at the store. On us!

Kairu then got excited after she said that.

Oridious: You wanted to give them a farewell gift too? Enji and his Students?

Phara wanted to, but Endeavor had to head back after Bowser's attack.

Phara: Don't worry, we'll just give them T-Shirts as a little thank you!

Oridious just laughed, as he headed down to the Store to see how much Kairu was getting.

*Insert Intro*

After everyone returned back to U.A., everyone was telling them about their time with other Pro Heroes.

Kairu was curious on Magnetta getting her leg cut, but she wasn't panicking.

Magnetta: Don't worry about me. Just a lucky shot from the Criminals.

Kairu: Well, at least your safe.

Meryo then remembered about the incident around the City Kairu was in.

Meryo: Speaking of which, I heard about the attack around where you were. Glad to see your safe.

Kairu didn't think the news would explain everything.

Kairu: Well, I mean I did let Endeavor take all the Credit, since he's now the Number One.

They knew he would be like that.

Kairu: Speaking of which, how was yours?

Meryo: Well, like from Magnetta said, we did stop an illegal Weapon Theft. Magnetta did alert the Pro's since me and Mt Lady were distracted a little.

Kairu thought that would of been the case.

Just then, Oridious entered the Classroom and welcomed everyone back.

Oridious: Welcome back everyone! Hope you all enjoyed your times at the Hero Agencies and learned about much of the Hero World and yourselves?

They all did, since it was a quick one.