Level 2-Act 15: Drastic Praticals

A/N: Going to be honest again, I wasn't a fan of this part to, but it still has to be added since it's part of the series. Theis first part of focused on Meryo and Magnetta again. I know I've been neglecting Suppai and Amai. The Ice girl will be announced in the next part and Lucy is still Young and won't have the ability to change forms. She'll get a device that'll change her forms next series too.

After everyone saw who'll be teaming up with and facing which Teacher, Kairu saw he was teaming up with Izuku and Bakugo and were facing Oridious.

Kairu: And we're facing the big man himself? We don't even know what Quirk he has.

Bakugo: Heh, I don't give the crap on what he has, as long as I get to face a newbie Teacher again!

Oridious: Some spice coming from last years Sports Fest winner!

They were faced by Oridious again.

Kairu: I mean we're not scared to face you, for some of us, we still don't know what your confermed Quirk is!

Oridious then brought them into a small huddle.

Oridious: Ok, just between you three and I, my Quirk Type is Fighting! My other is pretty unknown! You all better think quick!

Once the huddle was over, he goes over to the Bus that'll take them to their area.

Izuku: The First Type Fighting? What does that mean?

Bakugo just gave a huff.

Bakugo: Who give it again?

Kairu may of gotten it.

Kairu: He was talking Pokémon!

Kairu then headed to the Bus as Bakugo and Izuku thought about what Kairu just said.

Izuku: Pokémon?

Bakugo just shrugged as they headed to the bus too.

*Insert Intro*

Once everyone got to their Teams and headed to their Area's, they were thinking of strategies.

On the Bus where Oridious and the others were doing theirs, he looked back at the seats, seeing Izuku and Bakugo were distant from each other. Kairu was close by him.

Oridious: I see they're not on the most... friendly terms.

Kairu: Tell me about it. I was thinking about their rivalry, but Izuku said it was about Bakugo's Quirks. When it was revealed, he thought he could be the strongest Hero ever. With showed power can change your Personality too. That's why he's showing himself to be this cruel, until I teaches him something he doesn't even know about.

Oridious thought about it, remembering how Bakugo showed himself to be cruel to him the first time they met, but also after a few moments he was close, he was opening up to Kairu as a real friend.

Oridious: Don't threat, Young Kairu. Even if they don't show it, many people are vulnerable on the inside.

Kairu thought on what he said, but was also thinking about how the others were doing.

With Meryo, he was teamed up with Shoto Todoroki and Momo Yaoyorozu. Shoto was in his Hero Outfit that he saw before when doing Recon before, but when he saw Yaoyorozu's Hero Uniform, he was Questioning it.

 Shoto was in his Hero Outfit that he saw before when doing Recon before, but when he saw Yaoyorozu's Hero Uniform, he was Questioning it