Level 2 - Act 3: Speeding on Through

A/N: Back to this series I've been keeping on hold for a LONG time! Anyway, back to the Sports festival and to the first part of the event, The Running part! I do have many ideas for this series that you all might like.

Once everyone got to the main Gate for the first event, Kairu and Bakugo looked at each other.

Kairu: Like I said before, May the best Quirk User Win!

Bakugo: And like I said before, hope to see you in the final round!

Kairu then got nervous if he ever kept his words of being easy on everyone as the first event begun.

The gates then opened as everyone rushed through them.

Once everyone ran through them, they kept on fighting and using their Quirks to their advantages.

Kairu: This won't be easy!

Without Sonic's Speed, Kairu thought he was being pulled back, that is until he felt something weird again, almost like he was in another Video Game. He looked around, finding the enviroment looking like Mario.

 He looked around, finding the enviroment looking like Mario

Grinning, he thought it could help him advance.

Kairu: Ok... Let's-A-Go!

*Insert Intro*

Once the even started, Oridious was observing the even that had started, as he was only monitoring Kairu and Izuku.

Oridious: Huh? Even if Young Midoriya did win the first event, wonder how my Prodigy will do?

???: Hope well.

He was then greeted by the mysterious person again.

Oridious: You were quite interquel once he made it through the finish line for his first year. Kuros to that!

He gave a small chuckle as he then looked at Kairu's progress.

???: And your successor isn't doing half bad.

Oridious looked at Kairu, who was now jumping in thin air, like he was on floating blocks.

Oridious: Since he earned Sonic, we still don't know how to use his Powers anymore. To me, the next Video Game icon he'll be earning is the one, the only, the Plumber of the mushroom kingdom, Mario!

The person then looked at him, shaking his head and chuckling again.

Oridious: May of taken that a bit too far?

???: Your too much into your Video games when you were young. I still have your NES back at my apartment.

Oridious: Oh yeah... better get that someday!

Both then went back to watching everyone in the event.

Back at the event, Kairu wasn't doing bad, as he was catching up with everyone else.