Level 2 - Act 9: Leveling Hero Agencies

A/N: Not a good title, but I'm living with it. Anyway, this Chapter will include a New Hero Agency that Kairu will be going too, as well as Oridious.

As Kairu and Izuku were talking to Oridious about the weeks Hero transfer, both were wondering what Oridious had in store for Kairu.

Oridious: Hey Midoriya, your first one was training with my Brother's first mentor, right?

Izuku remembered that.

Izuku: In fact yes, it was.

Just then, after he heard about Oridious' Brother, he thought of something.

Izuku(Thoughts): Wait a minute, if he knows about Gran Torino, won't that mean his Brother is...

Oridious: Anyway! Like you, I'll be bringing Kairu to another Hero Agency. I did call them and they said they'll be happy to bring him in for a Transfer week.

Kairu: Which Hero Agency?

Oridious: You may heard of the Gamer Legends Game Store and Hero Agency?

Kairu and Izuku knows about that name.

Izuku: Yeah! That's the Biggest Gaming Store in all of Japan! It's also the first Hybrid of both an Agency and a Store!

Oridious: You know more than you look!

Kairu looked at Midoriya, not thinking he knows the other Aencies.

Oridious: And since Kairu's like my Successor, I'll be joining him into this Transfer, just to see how much he learned after Sonic.

Izuku thought about that.

Izuku: What about that? What happened to the speed?

Kairu and Oridious were thinking of clues about that.

Kairu: Since I beaten Eggman and recieved Sonic, it ended up as this.

He brought back the Sonic Marble.

Kairu: The Problem is I don't know what to do with it

Oridious: Don't worry. My friends at the Agency knows what to do with it.

Both hoped so too.

Oridious: Now then, you both better get some rest! Soon will be a real challenge!

Both then left the Teacher's Break room and headed back to their dorm and Apartment.

*Insert Intro*

The Next day, everyone was at the Train Station, ready to head to their picked Agencies.

Aizawa: You all are given the Addresses to the Agencies your going to and who your going to be mentored with. To everyone of the recon, you'll be heading to a different City for your Transfer.