Level 3 - Act 4: Get Creative, Heroes!

A/N: As you guys would know, many of the Pro Heroes know Oridious in his past life training to becoming a Hero, as of this he gets Class 2-C into the campgrounds with help of the Wild Pussycats, who do run the Grounds from Season 3.

At the Camp Grounds where the Hero Course Students were spending they're Summer Trip at, some Students from 1-A were thinking about how the others were doing. Izuku got a bit distracted and got knocked down by Tenya.

Tenya: Geez Midoriya, you have to keep focused.

He did help him up as the others saw he was distracted.

Ochako: Something wrong, Deku?

Izuku: No, just got a bit distracted. I'll focus a little bit more.

What he said was a little lie. Apparently, he heard about Kairu acting a little weird after the phone call around the mall. He looked a little worried and saw Oridious knew what was going on. He did want to ask, but he saw it was something between them.

Izuku: Well, it's just that Kairu looked a little sick after a phone call at the mall a few weeks ago. I'm just a little concerned.

Ochako: Don't worry about it. I'm sure he's fine. If there was, then we'll be happy to keep him safe.

Tenya: And Besides, he has friends, at least one who knows to be a Hero, and they'll make sure he's fine.

He took they're words, but he still want to know what was going on with Kairu and Oridious, even if he knows the Secret of Overdrive. He got distracted again and got knocked down again. Neito just laughed at him as Kendo knocked him out.

*Insert Intro*

After the search inside 8-Bit Universe, Oridious took Kairu, Meryo, Magnetta and Ranto out to a restaurant, so he'll explain about Overdrive and the secret of it.

Oridious: Ok, since you three are now going to be witnesses, here's what Young Kairu's Quirk is. Overdrive is a Man-made Quirk made by me. It amplifies a power that no one else could see, that's the one reason why Kairu had an impressive abilities from the Praticals and Sports Festival.

They then looked at Kairu, who was looking through the menu.

Meryo: So in a word, it's kind of cheating?

Oridious: Well, the Teachers kind of know about the Quirk... And Kairu's is still in Beta... so... no!

Meryo shrugged, taking his words from it.

Magnetta: But about his Speed and Athletic abilities?

Kairu: Speed from Sonic, Ability from Mario.

Magnetta: Now that made sense.

Ranto: So... this isn't about food?

Oridious: It is, but I'll order for you all once the talk is done.

Ranto then hit his head on the table.

Kairu: And now that you all know about Overdrive, it's deadly serious you all have to keep it a real secret! I'm trusting you all!

They knew and saw how much the secret was for both of them, and they heard Kairu trusted them all, they all decided to agree.

Meryo: If this Secret means so much to you, I'll keep the secret of your Quirk.

Magnetta: You can trust us Kairu. 

Ranto: Your my real Best Friend and I'll be happy to keep what your talking about. Not even if a Villain tried to get any information out of me!

Kairu: And why's that?

Ranto: They'll be in the hospital from my Quirk's Punch.

They laughed a little after what he just said.