Level 2 - Act 10: Be Hero to Join

A/N: Not the best title I could of think of, but it's a title. Anyway, this will be a where Endeavor, Izuku, Bakugo and Shoto all head to the Gamer Legends Hero Agency to check on Kairu.

After the first day of the Hero Transfer, Kairu and Oridious were staying at an Hotel closeby the Agency.

As it was then next day, Oridious woke up Kairu, who had a room to himself.

Oridious: Young Kairu, welcome to the next day of the Week, my friend.

Kairu woke up and looked at his Mentor, or his Tormentor to him.

Kairu: Ok ok, I'm getting up! Just get outta here since I'm going to get dressed in my Hero Outfit!

Oridious: I mean Young Midoriya possibly wore his Outfit when he slept. To you, you should learn a little from him?

Kairu: Or, you could stay and watch the show!

Kairu was about to undress, as Oridious moaned and was going to leave.

Oridious: Just be quick! The Agency opens a bit earlier than the Store, that opens at 10.

Kairu: Ok ok, yeesh! I didn't think you and your Brother could possibly be related of being bossy.

Oridious: You have no idea.

Once Oridious left, Kairu then had some peace to get dressed into his Hero Outfit and headed to the Hero Agency, as both did get Breakfast on their way there.

*Insert Intro*

Even with it being the next Day of the Hero Transfer to everyone in the Recon Course, the Number One Hero, Endeavor and his Trainees, Izuku, Bakugo and Shoto all were heading to the City where Gamers Legends was at, since it was Izuku's idea.

Endeavor: We'll be close to the City soon, boys. And remember Midoriya, this was your idea!

Izuku: Y-yes it was, Endeavor.

As they were heading to the City, Shoto was thinking of why Izuku was worried on Kairu.

Shoto: If your thinking about Kairu, I won't worry. Gamer Legends has some Tech that'll allow them to be in the enviroment without being harmed. I mean unlike the last time, facing the Hero Killer, Kairu will be fine.

Izuku: I get that, but the Simulator they do have doesn't make you feel like your around the enviroment, it'll also make them 'feel' like they're in a real Enviroment!

Bakugo was getting annoyed about what he was complaining about.

Bakugo: Can't you just stop overthinking every little detail that'll go wrong Deku! You seen how Kairu delt with me and Icy-Hot here and he treated us fairly!

Endeavor: Enough! I don't want anyone thinking about your bad behavior being influenced by my methods! If you wanted to complain, we'll be happy back at my Agency!

They all then lowered their heads.

Endeavor: Don't make me raise my voice again.

The rest of the Trip was a quiet one until they made it to the City and Station. Once they got off, they did a small Patrol around the city, even though this wasn't their city. However, nothing exciting was happening.

Bakugo: Lame! Where's the Quake Quirks and Villains?!

Endeavor: Not a lot of cities has Villain attacks! Even if theirs a Pro Hero patroling, they won't appear often. Think about that once you do Graduate.

Bakugo just sneered, as they arrived at the Agency.