Level 3 - Act 6: Breakout Outbreak

A/N: This will be the last Chapter of the Summer camp Arc. I actually ran out of ideas for it, as I have another idea for the second part of this series.

After training to use their Quirks more and well, everyone were thinking of their being another Villain ambush like before. So far, nothing.

Later in the day, Kairu was invited to a hot springs with some of the boys, just for some relaxation.

Kairu: You know Bakugo? When you first invited me here, I thought it would be a brawl against us, but I didn't think you would be that generous?

Bakugo: Well a broken clock is right three times a day, right?

Izuku: Actually, it's 'Twice' a day.

Bakugo: Can it, Deku. We're relaxing.

Izuku saw that he never changes, unless it's Kairu.

Ranto: Hey ho, guys!

Just then, they were met by Ranto again, as he was joining them.

Bakugo: Oh man. How did you know?

Kairu: Well, your not the... quietest when inviting someone.

Tenya: He has a point. Your careless nature can come out as loud as you are. Even if you did invite someone, others maybe interested.

Bakugo: And what Damned point are you getting too, Glasses?!

He almost created an explosion in the springs. Shoto was also with them, but wasn't getting into the conversation.

Ranto: Well, coming from a cool head like me, I can give you guys a few pointers. To Midoriya, don't think too much, that's how you get into trouble. To Tenya, you can change people, but you can't change who they are. And to Bakubro, don't explode too much. If you did, you'll loose more than friends.

They were then interested to hear him that wise, but one thing is on Bakugo's head.

Bakugo: Bakubro?

*Insert Intro*

The Boys were still in the springs, talking about how to use their Quirks properly, but also about themselves.

Bakugo: Look pal, I'm no ones 'Bro'!

Kairu was about to say something, only for them to look at him.

Bakugo: Except him. And you all better make sure when I do become Pro, you'll remember my name!

Ranto stopped listening as he started to relax a little in the springs. Bakugo then growled in a huff.

Izuku: Geez, didn't think he wouldn't care if Kaachan would be mad at him.

Kairu: Well, from me and him, doing a Villain takedown a few nights ago, he actually told me he wanted me to be his Best Friend. Maybe something from his old school prevented him from doing so.

The Class 1-A students understood, since Kairu didn't know much from his old school.

Izuku: That would make sence.

Tenya: You see Kairu, Shiketsu High has some strict rules from having somekind of bond with other students, including making friends.

Kairu: Ah. So that's why.

Bakugo: Also, a Villain takedown... Without me? Geez, Flameface is always taking the Fun out of what I want to do!

Meanwhile in the otherside of the forest, something was spawning inside the world, which was somekind of red ground coming from it, as something was on top of it. It was also spawning Mobs that aren't commonly found in the real world.