Level 2 - Act 4: Grounded Arena

A/N: I did think of how this Chapter will go, as it'll be the Calvary battle, as Kairu has his own team to help him. This will also introduce one of his Type forms, being Ground.

After the first event, Kairu won first place, but in the next one, he was now the only thing everyone will be focused on. He looked up at the scoreboard, finding the results from the first event and his points were pretty good and bad at the same time.

Kairu: 10,000,000 Points? Why didn't anyone tell me?!

Izuku: I could of told you before.

He was then greeted by Izuku again.

Kairu: Midoriya.

Izuku: Ok listen. Before, I won first in the first event and like you, my points were the exsact same! I did get some help, which almost didn't get me into the third round.

Kairu: Well, surprised how your still alive!

Izuku chuckled a little.

Izuku: If you want me too, I'll be part of your group.

Kairu thought and remembered something.

Kairu: I don't think that could be an option. I did look at the scoreboard. You have to make up your own. Maybe next time.

Izuku: Well, hope you win.

Izuku then headed back into the crowd of students, which none decided to team with Kairu.

Kairu: Now what?

???: I see you want to be alone this time around?

He then saw two familiar faces coming towards him.

Kairu: Meryo? Magnetta?

Magnetta: We seen everyone is now against you, but we don't care!

Meryo: Even if Bakugo helped you get this far, we'll be happy to help out as much as we can!

Kairu was glad to have friends who'll help him, but he wondered how well they'll do.

In his uniforms pocket, he was fiddling with the Earth Plate inside his pocket, still keeping it close to him.

*Insert Intro*

As everyone was getting their groups together for the Calvary Battle, Kairu, Meryo and Magnetta were still thinking of getting another member, but some of their Class members were with other Students who'll be after them.

Kairu: So what points do you guys have?

Meryo: I think I have 150?

Magnetta: 100 for me.

Kairu then thought of how well it'll go. He then looked at the groups of Izuku, Bakugo and Shoto, knowing it won't be easy.

Kairu: To me, they're going for speed and strenth, but they're lacking on one thing.

Meryo: Which is?

Kairu: We have Defence! That's where you come in, Meryo! Do you still have your blades?

Meryo: Some. I'm allowed to keep six of them for the first event. They said I'm allowed to keep them on my person at all times.

Kairu was glad to hear that.

Magnetta: So that'll leave me as speed?

Kairu: Yep! When we need to get away, you'll do it!

Magnetta looked at both her hands.

Meryo: But that won't be much as we need a fighter! What's your role?

Kairu: Urr... Leader who will also be Fighter and person who'll be taking others headbands?