Prince got in trouble

Knock knock....
(Prince knocked his brother's room)

Uncle : son your brother already left.. He is not in his room

Prince : oh... Ok

(Prince forgot his one book on his brother's study table last night so he came to get that )

Prince : (at school )Friends let's have some party today let's eat pizza..

Rohan : bro today i don't have enough money

Prince : it's on me bro let's Go I've
1000₹ let's go

(They all went at canteen and spent that 1000₹)

Prince : So guys how was that... I'm full now

Friends : yehh thanks prince

(He came to home, he don't want to Eat lunch but he has to otherwise uncle will scold him.. So he ate little and went to his room)

(After sometime vivek also came and after lunch he went to his room but suddenly he came down stairs to uncle )

Vivek : Uncle did you see my 1000₹ actually i forgot that on study table

Uncle : No son and maybe when i went to your room for cleaning i didn't see any money.

Vivek : how is this possible but... I really put that on that table..Did someone go into my room?

Uncle : Ummm... No maybe only i went.... (After few second )oh yehh son prince went.. He wanted to take book from your room.

Vivek's POV
i don't want to doubt on him, but i have to ask him i hope it's not what I'm thinking... I hope this time I'm wrong.

Vivek : (called him)prince come in drawing room

Prince : Yes bhai is everything ok?

Vivek : Prince did you go to my room in morning?

Prince : yes bhai.. For book.

Vivek : Hmm... So you took 1000rs.from study table right?

(Now prince is sweating, his whole body turned so cold he was stunned his brother who can't even tolerate his any single little mistake how will he tolerate this prince literally stole the money this time he called death for his own self )

Vivek : (suddenly shouted ) Tell me You.. (He move towards his brother )

(Prince hid behind his uncle and started to cry)

(His behavior can say that he stole that money, vivek is now like a volcano)

Vivek : Prince come here don't even try to hid... You making me furious kid,come forward I'm warning you, You'll regret for this after I'm telling you. 😡

(Prince know he already messed up, he can't get in more trouble so he come out from uncle's back)

Vivek : Come near to me (His every sentence was enough to made him flinch even uncle is now so scared )

(Vivek suddenly grabbed Prince's wrist his grip was so tight prince's wrist start to pain and become red)

Prince : Ahh... Bhai it's hurting Please leave me please I'm sorry

Vivek : (he was so in anger he tightened his grip )So this hands stole that money.. It should be hurt..hunn..

Uncle : Vivek please please leave son please I'm begging you please

(Even though vivek is so angry but he always obey to his uncle, he leaved Prince's wrist immediately )

(Prince was crying so hard because of that pain and rubbing his wrist)

Vivek : (he was boiling in anger)From where you learn to stole the things hunn... Who taught you that prince?

Don't you have fear of mine hunn? How dare you to touch that money without my permission...You know what prince,Go to my room I'll teach you the manners today and I'm damn sure you'll never forget that from today..

And yaa uncle I'm sure this time even you'll not support this thief am i right?

(As soon as prince heard that word "thief " he started to cry like a little kid he was About to open his mouth to say sorry but...)

Vivek : (with such a loud voice )Are you still here GO TO MY ROOM...and wait for me..