I

My longtime friend, Felix asked me if I wanted to go on a trip to Dallas to see his friends, due to the fact, that they didn't live in Los Angeles, as we do

My longtime friend, Felix asked me if I wanted to go on a trip to Dallas to see his friends, due to the fact, that they didn't live in Los Angeles, as we do. Felix has asked me many times if I would want to go down and meet them but I always had something coming up, I did feel bad when I had to tell Felix that I couldn't go with him but he told me not to worry about it; So, this time around when he asked me to go down to Dallas to meet his friends, I accept his request since I didn't want to be a jerk about it this time around, Felix, on the other hand, was excited to hear my response. Felix & I have been friends since I could remember, I met him when we were young, we went to Junior High school together, and between the two of us, he was the one who always got into trouble.

Have I mentioned Felix and I are also roommates? he was a really good roommate, he kept me company and it was never a dull moment with him. He made everyday fun, he made me laugh a lot, which was basically in his character, he was always funny.

"So, When do we leave tomorrow?" I asked. Felix looked at me. "Around Noon." He replies, My roommate was in the middle of packing his stuff, I had already packed all of my stuff, knowing we'll be down there for a month or so.

"So, how are your friends?"

"Oh, they're great." My roommate said, packing his socks, and putting them into his suitcase, he turned around to look at me.

"Tobias, Kennedy, and Clyde are all going to just adore you." He replied.

"Are they all guys?" I blabbed.

"Yes, since Kennedy is basically a girl's name, he's nice, don't worry." I nodded. "All three of them are very nice." He knew I was worried about going down with him. It was almost a monthly thing for him, but for me? not so much.

"Well, we should get some sleep."

"Yeah, We should," I answered back, shoving two gummies into my mouth, the gummies I took helped me fall asleep faster since I know for a fact, I wouldn't be able to sleep if I didn't take them, Felix was the one who got me the gummies, he knew I have issues falling and staying asleep, it was a normal thing for me but when I became friends with Felix, he was worried about me and my sleeping problems, I told him not to worry but he did and here I am popping sleep gummies into my mouth as we speak.

"I'm going to go brush my teeth," Felix said, walking out of my room, where I got up, shut my door, and got changed into my normal sleepwear a big t-shirt and shorts; Felix never looked at me since I wear short shorts to bed, he was very respectful towards me as well, which I appreciated. Felix was so good to me. I don't deserve him sometimes. I was in the middle of putting my hair up in a bun when I heard a knock at my door. "Come in." It was Felix. "I didn't know if you were naked or not."

"Only you, Felix, only you," I replied, looking at him, we both laughed. "No, I came in here to tell you, that Tobias and Kennedy are both excited to meet you tomorrow." I looked at him. "Oh, What about Clyde?" Felix realized he forgot someone. "Oh, he is too, I forgot him, I always forget him." Felix blabbed, "Tobias and Kennedy are the main two I talk to."