V

We rushed Kennedy to the hospital, I couldn't believe he would do something like cutting himself as he did, it was traumatizing to see him, bleeding from his arms and thighs, I was scared he was going to die but when we got him to the ER, the doct...

We rushed Kennedy to the hospital, I couldn't believe he would do something like cutting himself as he did, it was traumatizing to see him, bleeding from his arms and thighs, I was scared he was going to die but when we got him to the ER, the doctor said, we got him there in time, they cleaned him up and stitched up the really deep cuts, the doctor informed us that he would be alright which We all were relieved to find out that Kennedy was going to be okay, but he needed to sleep a little bit, which was fine with all of us but I stayed by his bedside. I wanted to be there when he woke up. Felix, Tobias, and Clyde were in the waiting room while I stayed by Kennedy's bedside to see if he would wake up, which would be a little bit until I heard my name. "Crystal." 

I woke up in a hospital room, I looked down at my arms, where they both had white bandages on them where I cut myself at, I felt someone holding my hand, and I looked and saw Crystal

I woke up in a hospital room, I looked down at my arms, where they both had white bandages on them where I cut myself at, I felt someone holding my hand, and I looked and saw Crystal. "Crystal?"  She looked up at me. "Kennedy." I was looking forward to seeing that face of hers again. "You're alright."  She had tears that were rolling  down her face. "W-what happened?" I asked, what kind of question was that? I know what I did, I cut myself again, and I relapsed, I was doing so well now, I messed up like I did everything else. 

"You cut yourself, You were bleeding out badly." She informed me, and I touched the side of her face with my hand, wiping her tears away. "Felix and Clyde both had to put pressure on your wounds."  I couldn't believe put Clyde threw hell again, I didn't want to do it to him again but I did and I hated myself for it, he already saved me once from me cutting too deep and almost lost a lot of blood from it, he did it again, well, with Felix's help that is.

"How's Tobias?" I asked.

"He's fine, he was worried sick about you, He didn't think you would've...." She couldn't finish her sentence. "Hey, it's okay, I'm right here, Crystal," I said, knowing it was just the two of us. "Speaking of Tobias." I knew for a fact, that it wasn't my place to tell Crystal but she deserves to know what he said about her yesterday when he and I had that argument. 

"I like her too!" Tobias snapped, "and she can only pick one of us and I will make sure she picks me and not you!"

"Tobias...He's...he's one of my very best friends...he told me not to tell you but I am anyways." I said, looking at her. "What is it?" I knew she was going to say that.  "Tobias likes you." I felt my heart break, telling her that. "Oh, does he like me, like me?"