XVIII

Felix and I were outside, sitting on the porch, it's been a week since Kennedy and Crystal got together and everything was going well for them, I was really glad that the two of them got together and Tobias was alright with it as well, since the t...

Felix and I were outside, sitting on the porch, it's been a week since Kennedy and Crystal got together and everything was going well for them, I was really glad that the two of them got together and Tobias was alright with it as well, since the two of them were fighting over the same girl but in results, Kennedy gets the girl in the end as in sleeping with her while they both were drunk. 

Tobias and Kennedy have been getting along a lot better now which makes everything peaceful around the house.

"So, Felix, I gotta question for you." I took a drag from the cigarette that was in my hand. "What's up?" Felix replied.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" 

Felix raised an eyebrow. "What kind of question is that?" 

"I don't know, I just wanted to know since you don't really talk about your dating life that much," I replied, putting my cigarette out. "Well, I never dated a girl."

"So, you never had your first kiss?"

"No, I have it's just.....I never really wanted to tell anyone, Well, Crystal knows but you guys don't."

"What is it?" I asked, "I have known a lot about you since we have been friends since we were in Middle and High School, I even came to your graduation, what can you possibly hide from me?"

"I'm gay." Felix blurted out, I looked at him, surprised. "You're what?"

"I have been trying to figure myself out since I was ten." He informed me, "I just figure out that I like guys, not girls."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Holy shit, Felix."

"Yes, Holy shit," Felix replied, itching his nose. "I came out to Crystal as soon as I figure myself out, She was really supportive of me." 

"I knew she would be."

"What are they saying?" Crystal asked me

"What are they saying?" Crystal asked me.  She, Me, and Kennedy were standing at the door that was shut, We were indeed East dropping on the conversation that Clyde and Felix were having. Felix has been acting weird around Clyde lately and we wanted to get to the bottom of our friend's weird behavior. 

"Well, Felix just said he's gay."  Crystal looked at me and Kennedy both. "Crystal, is that true?" Kennedy asked, "Did you know he was?"

"I was the first person he came out to, he was going to tell you guys, he was but he didn't know what was a good time for it." Kennedy and I looked at one another. "Well, he should've said something."

"He was scared, that's all."

"Okay, can you guys be quiet, so, I can hear what the two of them are saying?" I rolled my eyes, putting my ear up to the door again.

"Have you ever been with a guy?" I asked. Felix looked at me. "Well, I never was into girls but I liked guys for some reason, then I realized that I probably was born gay."

"Yeah, that could be, but Like, have you ever dated a guy?"

"Once in Middle School." Felix replied, "then I dated a guy in my Freshman year."

I nodded, lighting up a cigarette. "Have you?"

"No, I always went after girls," I said, looking at him. "And I always was confused about my sexuality, to be honest with you, Felix."

"I was there, been there done that," Felix informed we both laughed. "So, If a guy ever asked you out, would you date him?"

I looked up at him, surprised by the question. "I mean, yeah, I would try it." I  blabbed, "I don't mind trying new things."  

"Really?"

"Yes, I wouldn't mind dating a guy."

"How about having sex?"

"I wouldn't mind, I got to second base with a girl, while I was seventeen and a junior in high school." We both laughed. "So, I could go to second base with a guy too."

"Oh my god, Clyde." he started to laugh. "Okay, if you were a bisexual or a gay guy, who would you get to second base with, out of me, Tobias, and Kennedy, who would it be?"

"What kind of question is that? Kennedy got to second base with Crystal, so, I really don't know how to answer that question, Felix, I'm sorry." I put my cigarette out and walked into the house, leaving Felix by himself out on the porch. 

I couldn't believe how Clyde just acted with me, well, it was a stupid question I asked him though

I couldn't believe how Clyde just acted with me, well, it was a stupid question I asked him though. Why would I ask him who he would get to second base with if he was a gay or bisexual man? Why did I ask him such a stupid ass question like that? Why am I like this?

"Maybe, he'll know sooner or later." I thought to myself. "Maybe, he'll know I like him."