IX

I walked up to Kennedy and Crystal

I walked up to Kennedy and Crystal. "Well, Well, Well, what do we have here?" I asked, looking at the two of them. "I hope you guys had fun swapping spit." I looked at Crystal when I said that. "Looked like you were enjoying it."

"Tobias, stop." Crystal said, "I don't want any trouble." I held out my arms. "Crystal, I'm going to ask you this question."

"There is no need for this," Kennedy informed, I looked at him. "Well, it does, sadly, it does."  I looked back at Crystal. "Who's it going to be, Crystal? Me or him?" She looked at me, shock written all over her face. "Tobias, why are you making me pick between you and Kennedy? I thought you guys were friends." 

"We were," I replied, looking at Kennedy, who was holding Crystal really close to him, he knew what was going to come next, when we all heard the backdoor open, we all looked and saw Felix and Clyde, standing on the porch. "Tobias, can't you guys talk about this?" Felix asked, I didn't answer him, I never took my eyes off of Crystal and my used-to-be best friend.   "Oh, look, Felix and Clyde are here, now, we can begin." Kennedy looked at Crystal. "Go up on the porch." He said, looking at her. She nodded and ran to the porch, where she was stopped by Felix and Clyde who were walking down the porch stairs. 

"Tobias, this doesn't need to happen," Felix informed.

"I thought me stomping your ass would've changed you," Clyde spoke up, getting into my face. "I'll gladly do it again."

"Go ahead, Grayson, bring it on." He hated it when I called him by his last name, Clyde was about to take a swing at me when Felix held him back from doing so. 

I turned back to Kennedy. "So, who's going to throw the first punch?" I asked, looking at him. "Tell me, Kennedy, who is it going to be?" Kennedy didn't answer me. "Tobias, I don't want to fight you." He said, "I don't want to."

"Chicken much?" I asked, I looked over at Crystal. "Hear that Crystal, Kennedy doesn't fight, he doesn't want to throw hands."  I looked back at Kennedy, who was clenching his fist. "What's wrong, Kennedy, cat got your tongue?" 

"Yeah, it does," Kennedy finally said, looking very angry. "Look, I don't want to do this, you know I don't want to do this!" 

I scoffed a little at him. "Let me tell you something, Kennedy, since your suicide attempts didn't work, maybe, me beating the living shit out of you will." I grabbed him by the shirt, punching him in the face. 

"KENNEDY!" I heard Crystal scream, Felix was holding her in his arms, making her look the other way, while Kennedy and I fought. 
Kennedy got up, there was blood dripping down his nose, he looked up at Crystal. "It's okay, Crystal, I'm alright."  

"Not for long." I held off and punched him in the face again, he fell to the ground, and I got on top of him, where I began to punch him over and over in the face. "YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!" I yelled, "YOU RUINED MY CHANCE WITH CRYSTAL! YOU....KEPT...GETTING.....IN...THE.....WAY!" I punched him over and over again, All I could hear was Crystal screaming, Felix yelling, and Clyde shouting at me.