XIX

It was Sunday, Kennedy had the day off, so, Crystal and he was going out for the day, and, Clyde was outside doing some work outside, he said, that I or Felix could join him if we would like, it was a small project he has been working on for some ...

It was Sunday, Kennedy had the day off, so, Crystal and he was going out for the day, and, Clyde was outside doing some work outside, he said, that I or Felix could join him if we would like, it was a small project he has been working on for some time now. Something I knew about Clyde is that when he starts a project, he will try to get it done every single day until it is done completely. That's how he always was.  Felix and I were in the kitchen talking about anything and everything we possible could think of, then I brought up the topic.  "So, When were you going to tell me you were gay?" I asked. Felix looked at me. "What are you talking about?"

"Well, Crystal, Kennedy, and I overheard the conversation that you and Clyde had." 

"Really?"

"Yes, We did but I wanted to say I'm sorry."

"No, don't be, it's fine, well, you, Clyde, and I did spy and east drop on Crystal and Kennedy talking that one time and Clyde came up with the excuse of us hunting for pinecones." We both laughed.  Clyde always did come up with the best excuses. "We didn't find any pinecones that day though."

"Yeah, sadly," I replied, looking at Felix. "So, Crystal and I are going back home soon."

"Why so soon?"

"I think we stayed long enough, Tobias."

"Why would you ever think that?"

"I just think we did, Tobias, We overstayed."

"No, You can stay longer, I think Kennedy would like that very much, he and Crystal are doing really good." 

"Yeah, I know but I just think we should head home, you guys can come and visit too, we got like two guestrooms and I know for a fact, that Kennedy will be crashing with Crystal," Felix informed, "Good thing our walls are sound proof." we both laughed. 

"So, do you like Clyde?"

"I really don't know, Tobias."

"God, you sound like Kennedy." 

"Hmh?"

"That's what Kennedy said when I asked him about him liking Crystal." I said, "He wanted me to go out with her because he didn't want to hurt her with how his past was."

"And they got together," Felix whispered, looking down at the floor.  "Tobias, if I tell you this, please, don't tell Clyde."

"What is it and I promise, I wouldn't say anything to him about what we are talking about, this is between you and me right now." 

"I think I might like him." Felix blurted out

"What?" I looked at him shocked about what came out of his mouth.

"He is right behind you, turn around he's still alive," Kennedy said to the tv, we were watching Halloween

"He is right behind you, turn around he's still alive," Kennedy said to the tv, we were watching Halloween. "God, some people are so stupid in horror movies."

"I think that's how John Carpenter wanted them to be in the movie, Kennedy," I replied, I paused the tv. "Would you like to watch something else?"

"it doesn't matter to me, Crystal, you're the one who wanted to watch this movie." He answers back with. "We can watch Scream."

"Now, you're talking." I flipped the movie from Halloween to Scream. "Better?"

"Much better."

"I'm glad."

"Felix said, that him and I are leaving soon."

"Oh?" Kennedy said, "When are you going to leave, did he say?"

I shook my head. "No, He didn't say and I didn't ask, I don't want to leave." I felt Kennedy put his arm around me. "A month ago, you wanted to."

"Well, we weren't dating then, now, were we?" I asked, looking at him. "Now, we are and I don't want to leave you."

"I'll come and visit and you can come down here with Felix and visit me, if I have to, I'll move up to Los Angeles."

"Yeah but what about Tobias and Clyde?" Kennedy looked at me. "Well, They came come too, they don't eat much."

We both laughed. "We can make this relationship work, I promise, Crystal."

"Promise?"

"I promise." I paused the movie and we hugged.

God, I don't want to leave him.