III

It was the next day, I was worried about Kennedy since he stormed off when Tobias came into the kitchen where he and I were, where Tobias started to talk to me as he always did, I didn't see anything wrong with it though since Felix did tell me to...

It was the next day, I was worried about Kennedy since he stormed off when Tobias came into the kitchen where he and I were, where Tobias started to talk to me as he always did, I didn't see anything wrong with it though since Felix did tell me to be nice to all three of them, but when I saw Kennedy storm off, I got worried, I felt like I did something wrong to make him mad, I did want to go check up on him to see if he was okay but Tobias insisted that Kennedy was going to be fine since he claimed that Kennedy forgets stuff in the mornings a lot, I hope Tobias was right, I didn't want Kennedy to get mad at me or Tobias, since they are like best friends, but on second thought, Kennedy and Tobias have been acting strange towards each other, Felix told me they were best friends, but they don't act like it for some reason. 

"Look who finally decided to come out of his room," Clyde said, before he went back to pouring himself a cup of coffee, Clyde was the first person that I met that drank coffee, straight black, no sugar, no creamer, just straight black coffee, people have said, black coffee is better for you then when you put sugar and creamer in it, I would try it but I hate the taste.

I looked to see him. "Kennedy," I said, He looked at me, smiling a little bit, before walking over to Clyde,  putting his coffee into a to-go cup. I went over to him, while he fixed his coffee. "Are you alright from what happened last night?" I asked, I was worried he was mad at me, I had a feeling he was, which I was scared of. He didn't look at me, he was putting the lid on his to-go cup, where he looked up at me. "I'm fine, I really am, Crystal, it's fine." He replied, "I need to get to work after I eat breakfast." His eyes told differently, his eyes looked like he was crying all night, I didn't say anything else, I nodded at his words. "Okay," I replied, feeling my eyes burn with tears, I bit my lip, holding the tears back, and without thinking, I stormed out of the kitchen, knowing in my heart that Kennedy didn't want me to bother him after what happened last night, I went into the guestroom where I was staying in, I held my pillow to my face, sobbing quietly into it. 

It was alarming to me to see Crystal storm out of a room like that, the only time when I saw her storm out of a room is when she was about to cry and didn't want anyone to see, or she was sick and needed to get to the bathroom fast or she forgot s...

It was alarming to me to see Crystal storm out of a room like that, the only time when I saw her storm out of a room is when she was about to cry and didn't want anyone to see, or she was sick and needed to get to the bathroom fast or she forgot something in her room she needed, I knew her long enough to know those three things.  She went back to the guestroom she was staying in, closing the door behind her. I was worried about her but she probably wanted to have her space, which I always respected by knocking on her door, since she always kept it closed.