XII

I just got out of the shower, the guestroom I was staying in, had a bathroom in it, I was really happy about it as well since I didn't want to make the guys feel awkward seeing me in just a towel since the whole issue with Tobias and Kennedy, I do...

I just got out of the shower, the guestroom I was staying in, had a bathroom in it, I was really happy about it as well since I didn't want to make the guys feel awkward seeing me in just a towel since the whole issue with Tobias and Kennedy, I don't want them to fight over me again since they did one time where Tobias tried to choke Kennedy.    I mean, I knew they wouldn't look at me, well, I knew Kennedy wouldn't but I wasn't sure about Tobias on that topic. 

Clyde would look the other way and so, would Felix.  

I closed my bedroom door and dropped my towel, where I looked for a t-shirt, shorts and some underwear to wear to bed, where I put my clothes on the bed, where there was a knock at my door. "Shit." I thought to myself, I grabbed my towel really quick, putting it over my body, making sure everything was covered, I grabbed the door handle and opened the door slightly so, only my head could be seen. 

"Kennedy."

"Crystal, is this a bad time?" He asked me. "No, why would you think that?" I asked, how stupid of a question, I was naked in a towel with wet hair, of course, it was a bad time! but I didn't want him to think he was bothering me, which he wasn't, I enjoyed his company, He was a good listener and a very good person, did I mention he was a good kisser? he is. 

"By the looks of your hair, you just got out of the shower and you seem to be in a towel."  He replied, shyly. "Why does he have to be so freaking nice." I thought to myself, he was always nice to me, but he always acted shy as well, which I thought was cute how shy he was.

"I was in the middle of getting dressed," I replied, I saw his face turn red. "Oh, I'll leave you alone then."

"No, How about this, You stand out here, I'll shut the door to get dressed and you can talk about anything you want." I shut the door in his face. Where I dropped my towel again. "So, how's life?" I asked

"Good, well, I wanted to talk to you about what happened between us."

"About what?"

"Us kissing."

"What about it?" I knew he was going to bring it up. "I actually been thinking about it." he began, "Well, after I talked to Felix."

"Of course, he would talk to Felix."  I thought to myself.  Don't get me wrong, Felix is a very good guy, he's a good company to have but he sucks ass at giving advice, but maybe, he wouldn't suck ass now at giving advice since he got me and Kennedy to talk again.  "And?" I put on my underwear while he talked. "Well, You know what I think?" "What?"

"Well, I don't think it matters but Crystal, you're  a very nice person." He said quickly.  I knew he wanted to say something else. I opened the door, fully clothed. "I know you want to say something else." Kennedy looked at me, blushing, he looked down at the floor. 

 "Like What?" I lead in, kissing him, he was surprised by my actions, and I pulled away. "Tell me what, you wanted to say," I said, he couldn't look at me, I put my hand to his face, making him look me in the eyes.  

"It's not important." He kept saying, then he tucked some of my hair behind my ear.

"We should take this into the bedroom, shouldn't we?"  I felt my face go red. "Doesn't matter to me."  I laughed a little, he smiled, and we stood looking at each other,  I understood him and he understood me, we understood each other,  maybe Felix was right, and maybe, Kennedy and I could work,  we were looking in all the wrong places for love, where we just needed each other.  

"I think not!" We turned to see Tobias. "What do you think this is, Kennedy? Trying to score second base or some shit?"

"No, I don't think that at all." Kennedy quickly added.  Tobias' facial expression changed from anger to him having a small smile. "I'm glad." He sighed and looked at Kennedy. "You deserve happiness, Kennedy, and if she's your happiness, then so be it."  he walked away, never looking back at us. "I guess, he finally realizes something." 

"Yeah, he did, didn't he." Kennedy looked down at me. "Crystal, I can't hurt you." I couldn't believe what came out of his mouth. "I just can't." He looked like he was about to cry. "I can't do that to you, you don't need a person like me in your life." He walked away, I felt my heart break into a million pieces, watching him walk away.

I couldn't believe him.

"Kennedy, you won't hurt me." I thought to myself, I went back into the guestroom I was staying in and started to brush my hair, looking at myself in the mirror, I felt my eyes burn with tears. "Oh, Kennedy, we would be a good match, we would be a good match, Felix could even see it."  I finished brushing my hair and dried my eyes. there was a knock at my door. "Come in," I said.

"Hey, Kid," Felix announced while he walked threw my door, he saw how I was crying. "Crystal, oh my god, what happened?"  he ran over to the bed, jumped over it to sit next to me, hugging me. "It's okay, can you tell me what happened?"

"Kennedy," I said, he left it at that. "I'll have a talk with him tomorrow." He knew when I was crying about something not to ask me a ton of questions.  "Thank you, Felix, thank you so much," I replied.  "You're very welcome, Crystal."  

I looked up at him. "Why do the ones you love break your heart?"

"What do you mean?"

"Felix, I might be in love with Kennedy." My roommate looked at me. 

"Did I hear you right?"