VII

Crystal, Tobias, Felix, and I all were waiting in the waiting room to see how Kennedy was

Crystal, Tobias, Felix, and I all were waiting in the waiting room to see how Kennedy was. The doctors and nurses rolled him back on a table into a room where four of us weren't allowed to be, I was pacing back and forth, I was a nervous wreck, I couldn't sit still until Crystal talked to me. "Clyde, Everything will be fine, Kennedy's going to be just fine." 

"I know but I'm worried." 

"I am too," She lowered her head. "If I didn't kiss Tobias, maybe this would've never happened." I couldn't believe what came out of her mouth. "You did what?"

"I kissed Tobias, well, he kissed me." She informed me.  I felt anger run threw my veins, while I looked at Tobias. "So, you're the reason why Kennedy did it again?" I went up to him, Felix stopping me by grabbing my shoulder. "I was drunk."

"I don't give a shit if you were drunk or not!" I snapped, "You are the reason why Kennedy tried to kill himself."  I shook Felix off of me and punched Tobias in the face, he went down on the ground, blood pouring out of his nose. He got up, looking at me. "You want to dance big boy?" He asked me, "Let's dance." He grabbed me and dragged me out of the hospital. He threw me down on the ground. "I was drinking a little bit too much, I didn't know Kennedy was standing right there!"  He grabbed me and I pushed him off of me, He punched me in the face, I felt the cold blood running down my face from my nose, I grabbed him by the throat and bodyslammed him.  Crystal and Felix both looked at us shocked, they couldn't believe we were fighting like we were, Tobias and I both were bleeding, but I didn't care,  I felt someone pulling me off of him.  "Now, that's enough," Felix said. 

"Enough is enough." Tobias gasped, spitting blood out, I tried to go after him again but Felix stopped me and I screamed as long as I could. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I screamed, "YOU ARE THE REASON WHY KENNEDY TIRED TO KILL HIMSELF!"  I had tears building up in my eyes.  "HE'S MY BEST FRIEND, HE HAS A HISTORY OF CUTTING HIMSELF, HE ATTEMPT SUICIDE THREE TIMES!" I had tears rolling down my face, at this point, looking at Tobias. "You never gave a damn about him, did you?"

Tobias didn't know what to say, he stood there, looking at me. "Tell me!" I repeated myself, "Did you or did you not give a damn about Kennedy? Yes or no?"

"Would I sound like an ass if I said no?" I couldn't believe it, Tobias, me, and Kennedy always got along and Tobias always cared about him, why did he not care about him now?

I looked over at Felix and noticed that he was standing by himself.