XIV

I walked into the living room to see Tobias, Crystal, and Felix sitting on the couch

I walked into the living room to see Tobias, Crystal, and Felix sitting on the couch. Crystal looked and saw me, she gave me a small smile. "Kennedy, we're going to watch a movie, you want to join us?"

"What movie?" I asked

"Scream, it's one of your favorites." Tobias replied, "Besides Top Gun."

"Goddamnit, He knows so much about me."  I thought to myself. "Tobias, Can we talk?"

"Yes, of course." Tobias got up from where he was sitting. "In your room or mine?" He asked me, Clyde was walking towards us with a bowl of popcorn. "Are you guys going to watch Scream with us or what are you two doing?"

"We're going to my room to talk,"  I replied. Clyde didn't say anything more, he walked between us and sat down next to Crystal on the couch.

Tobias and I walked upstairs to my room, shutting the door behind us. "What's up?"

"Well, remember when you and I were fighting over Crystal?" Tobias looked down at the floor and then looked up at me. "Yeah, what about it?"

"Well, I was thinking, you can ask her out." Tobias' eyes got big. "What are you trying to say?"

"I'm not the type of guy, she's looking for." I replied, "You would treat her better, you have everything I don't have." I felt a hand come across my face. "Kennedy Nicolas Wilson, I will not sit back and hear you talk bad about yourself!" He snapped, I was surprised that Tobias slapped me, yes, we did get into a physical fight but he never slapped me like that before. 

"You and Crystal deserve each other, don't let me get in the way of that, I learned my lesson when she punched me five times in the face and when Clyde stomped my ass twice but what I'm trying to say is that, you like her, don't you?" I knew he was going to ask that. 

"Yes, I do,"  I said, "I do a lot, I like her a lot." 

"Then tell her that."

"I can't."

"Why not?" Tobias was being very kind towards this topic since he and I were fighting over Crystal for the longest time, but he probably finally realized that Crystal isn't interested in him and she was interested in me for some reason, who knows why she wants to go out with me?

"I don't want to hurt her, My past-" Tobias stopped me there. "SHE UNDERSTANDS YOUR PAST, YOU CAN'T FUCKING CHANGE IT!" He shouted, "God, Kennedy!" 

"Yeah, I know but she's been hurt before and I don't want to hurt her." Tobias put his hands on my shoulders. "You guys kissed twice, you guys are made for each other, Kennedy." He informed me, "She loves you."  I knew deep down he was right, god, was he right, I should listen to him. Felix even asked me if I love her and What did my heart say; My heart is so confused right now about how I felt about Crystal.   

"Do you love her?"

"I don't know, Tobias, that's what I'm confused about." I said, "I don't know if I love her."