XVII

Clyde and I were in the kitchen, I was making coffee and Clyde sat on one of the bar stools we had for the bar part of the counter, it was the morning after Felix, Clyde, Kennedy, Crystal and I decided to do beer pong, it was my idea, and the only...

Clyde and I were in the kitchen, I was making coffee and Clyde sat on one of the bar stools we had for the bar part of the counter, it was the morning after Felix, Clyde, Kennedy, Crystal and I decided to do beer pong, it was my idea, and the only two who got drunk were Kennedy and Crystal, they were all over each other, I was shocked on how Kennedy acted. When he drinks, he's a crazy mother fucker, he will get on top of tables and dance, which he did on the coffee table, I really thought he was going to give Crystal a lap dance over how they were acting with each other. Felix was worried about Crystal but he knew she was going to be alright since He did want the two of them together anyways, I did too and so, did Clyde.  We all wanted them together. 

"Do you think I'm the only person in this house, who has got to second base with a girl?" Clyde asked me.

"Why would you ever ask me that?" 

"I'm curious, did you ever bang a girl?"

"I had one girlfriend in my life, that's when I was fourteen," I replied.  Clyde poured himself a cup of coffee. "We never did anything dirty."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am." Kennedy walked into the kitchen. "Morning guys."

"Wow, Kennedy, you look like you had a rough night."  His hair was a mess. "Well, I kinda did." He was blushing. "Well, I uh....did something, but don't dare tell Felix." 

Clyde and I both looked at each other. "Oh, What is it?"

"Well, Before I tell you guys, Clyde, you aren't the only one who has got to second base."

"Oh, Who's the lucky lady?" Little did we know, Crystal came walking into the kitchen with one of Kennedy's shirts on. 

"Wait, you guys got to second base?"

"Yeah, We were drunk, we didn't know what we were doing." Crystal informed, "Next thing I know, I woke up with him next to me, not remembering the events of what happened last night, just don't tell Felix, he'll kill Kennedy."

"We wouldn't."

"Promise."

"We promise." 

"Speaking of which, Did you wash that slug?" Kennedy asked, looking at me. "Uh, no, uh...." I looked at Clyde. "It got away, little tophat and all." Clyde replied, "it was even saying, hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gal." 

Kennedy raised an eyebrow. "Smart little guy he was." He and Crystal walked back into his room. "They are getting ready for round two," Clyde whispered to me. "Yeah, right."

"You might never know with Kennedy, he lost his virginity!" 

"Shhh!" I put a hand over his mouth. "If Felix hears you, he'll kill Kennedy, are you trying to get our friend killed?"

"No."

"Then shut it."

"Okay, I'm going to put my clothes back on and get myself clean up, we don't speak of this in front of Felix, got it?"

"I got it, Crystal."

"We used protection, so, we got nothing to worry about, and it did surprise me that you had condoms in your dresser."

"I usually give them to Clyde," Kennedy replied, as he put his shirt on. "Plus, Less Felix knows, the better right?"

"Yeah, Plus, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

"Oh, I did, I promise." I said, "I never thought you would be like that while you're drinking."

Kennedy looked at me. "Oh, believe me, I don't drink but when I do, I am a party animal."

I laughed. "You showed that to me last night."  We both laughed. "Well, how do you feel now?"

"What do you mean?"

"Since you know we did the do, do you? You know."

"Do I love you?" 

"Yeah, that."

I looked at him. "I love you, Kennedy Wilson, after everything we been threw, I love you."

He blushed. "I love you too." He looked down at the floor. "The only female that I said that to was my mom." I looked at him, sadness in my eyes. "Now, I'm saying it to you."

"Is that a good thing?"

"Yes, it's a very good thing, so, are we?"

"I think so." I knew what he meant, he always was scared of saying how he feels, so, I understood what he was saying. "We listened to our hearts, didn't we?"

"We did."

The door opened. "Felix!" We both said together.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, uh....what happened?"
I was about to say something but Kennedy beat me to it. "I fucked your roommate."

"You did what?" 

"I fucked your roommate." 

"So, you guys together then?"

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"Good, I'm glad, Kennedy treat her well," Felix said, smiling at us, closing the door behind him, leaving the two of us alone together. 

"Well, Here we are, by ourselves again." Kennedy informed. "Yeah, by ourselves." 

"I'm glad that, Tobias and you are finally friends again." 

"Me too."

I smiled at him. Everything was coming together as we planned.