II

It's been a week since Felix and Crystal came down to stay with Me, Tobias, and Clyde for a month

It's been a week since Felix and Crystal came down to stay with Me, Tobias, and Clyde for a month. It was nice having them both around, Felix was a very good company to have, there was never a dull moment with him for sure, plus Crystal started to come around and we both started to talk more, which I liked very much; Tobias, on the other hand, really didn't like the fact she and I were doing so. He has been giving me mixed messages, such as giving me the cold shoulder after I talk to Crystal, pushing me as he walked away from me, gave me dirty looks for no reason. I actually wanted to pull him aside and ask him, what was his deal. What was his problem? Was I not allowed to talk to one of my very best friend's roommate? He talks to Felix, why can't I speak to Crystal? We weren't doing anything dirty, we were sitting on the couch, talking or outside talking about anything we could talk about.   

Crystal was a very interesting person, she talked about everything she could think of, I just listened to her talk. We laughed and carried on here and there. She let me talk about things too, she was a really good listener. Felix was really happy to see her and I get along so well, and on top of that I had to deal with the non-stop teasing of Clyde, who kept asking me if I had a thing for her, and if I had a crush on her; I really never did know how to answer the second question he asked me, I really didn't know. I wasn't sure how I felt about Crystal, but I knew she was such a nice person, she couldn't love a heart like mine, I wasn't her type of guy, I knew deep down, I wasn't. Tobias was more her type, he was tall, skinny, handsome, and had an accent. I, on the other hand, had none of that, I was awkward, shy, not good-looking like Tobias was, plus I don't think I was what Crystal was looking for.

It was Sunday, and I had the day off of work, where I was going back to the office the following day, which meant  I could get away from Tobias's death stares. He gave me them anytime Crystal's back was towards him, while she would talk to me. I didn't understand why he did that though. He never acted like that before. I don't what changed in him.  

Crystal was with Clyde, he wanted to show her around, he wasn't making a play for her, he told me as well, that he only liked her as a friend, nothing more, Tobias went with them as well, he probably was going to try to talk to Crystal and make her like him more than me. I kinda don't blame him, I wouldn't choose me either if I were Crystal. I really don't have anything nice to say about myself, I think no girl would ever want me, I really didn't think I would ever get a girlfriend, but that's what I thought, Tobias and Clyde said otherwise. 

"You alright, Kennedy?" Felix asked, I looked up from my mug of coffee. "Yeah, I guess," I answered back, my mind was on other things such as a girl named Crystal. Why was she on my mind? I really don't know.  Felix looked at me. "What do you mean, I guess?" He asked while raising an eyebrow. "Everything alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied, the front door opened to Clyde, Tobias, and Crystal. "Hey, guys!" She greeted me and Felix, she went over to where I was sitting and sat down next to me. "Sorry, I took so long, Dallas is an interesting city." She informed. I blushed while she sat next to me. "How are you, I hope Felix didn't give you too much trouble." She laughed, while Felix rolled his eyes. "No, he was good." I looked behind her and there was Tobias giving me the death stare, he looked like he was trying to look threw my soul, I really wanted to know what his problem was, but I bit my tongue every time he would rude towards me.