XX

Felix was in the middle of putting his things into the car

Felix was in the middle of putting his things into the car.  Tobias was helping him put my stuff in as well, and Clyde was helping as much as Tobias was. 

'I don't want to leave."

"I know you don't, Crystal but You can always come back and visit," Kennedy replied, hugging me. "Don't forget the phone works too." We both laughed. 

"Yeah, I know, it's just-" Kennedy cut me off. "It's just nothing, you'll be fine, everything will be alright, you can call me anytime, text me, you have my number, and you can come down and visit anytime you would like with Felix, okay?" he brushed the side of my face with his hand. "Okay."

"I love you, Crystal James.'

"I love you too, Kennedy Wilson."  I replied, "And you can come and visit in Los Angeles, too, I think You, Tobias and Clyde would for sure like it in California." 

"I bet, Hollywood, being able to be in the area, they shot Scream at, the first movie that is, and the others in the series as well." We both laughed. "I know how much you love those movies."

"Yes, I for sure do, but the first one is the best, no doubt." He replied, "It's like the only one that's good but the second movie was good but the fifth one took the cake."  I looked over to see Tobias and Clyde. "Be good you two." 

"Always," Clyde replied, walking back into the house. 

"Will do," Tobias answered back, giving me a hug. "You take care of yourself, kid."

"I will, I'll keep in touch with you guys, I promise."

"You have all of our phone numbers, of course, you will, just give us a call anytime, okay?"

I nodded. "I'm going to miss you guys."

"Everything will be fine, like, Kennedy said, you can come back and visit anytime you want." He quickly added. "With Felix, since he is part of the friend group." We all laughed. "Well, It was nice meeting you guys and getting to know you all."  I looked over to Kennedy, hugging him tightly. "I love you, take good care of yourself, and stay clean for me."

"I will, Crystal, I love you," Kennedy replied.  We shared a quick kiss before Felix called my name to get my ass in the car. "See you guys next trip."

"See ya, Crystal." I ran to Felix's car and got into it. "Ready to go, Kiddo?"

"Yeah, I am, are you?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," Felix replied, he put the car in drive and pulled out of the driveway, I looked out the window and waved goodbye to Tobias and Kennedy before Felix and I made our way to Los Angeles. 

Short and sweet