Chapter 50.

"Shh," Poseidon tried his best to comfort her, before looking up at all the faces staring back at him. They all expected him to do something, but he was just there in shock.

Thanatos had left to retrieve Caren's soul, so he knew Priya wouldn't die, at least ig wasn't her time to die if Thanatos had left.

Then again, he didn't supervise every death.

"Dad, save her!" Percy snapped him out of his thoughts, and he stared into his son's frantic green eyes. "The blade was laced with poison!"

"I-" his hand was coated with her blood as he tied to stop the bleeding with one hand, whilst holding her hand with the other.

Priya raised the hand that Percy was holding, placing it on top of Zale's bloody hand, before nodding slowly.

"Priya, if I do this, and it's too much-"

"I could die, I know," more blood came out of her mouth.

"If you survive, things would be different. Your powers, memory, life-"

"Dad, I want you to try it, please," she sobbed, and Jay moved the hair out of her face, running his hands through it as he sobbed silently. "I trust you."

Zale nodded, and a glowing light erupted as everyone looked away and he was in his usual Poseidon form. A middle aged man with black wavy hair, with a Bermuda shirt and khaki shorts.

He briefly let go of her hands, and Percy held them together, whilst Jay bent over her, pressing his lips to her forehead, and keeping it there. He had his eyes closed and didn't want to know what Poseidon was doing.

A golden light erupted from his palms and onto  her stomach, shining through her eyes and mouth. The poison moved from her body and into the soil, an her body started lifting off the ground slightly with power, before Poseidon closed his palms and everything went silent.

No birds, rustling leaves, whispers or anything. Even the distant sound of waves crashing went completely silent.

Poseidon held his hands back to his side, as Jay raised his head and they looked at Priya.

He wound was healed and the blood from her mouth was gone. The only traces that she was stabbed were the small spot of poison next to her stomach on the ground, and the blood next to her mouth.

Her head was turned to the side, facing Percy and away from Poseidon, eyes closed and chest unmoving.

Poseidon stared at her for a minute, before falling onto his backside, elbows on top of knees and staring at her.

He felt his own power leave his power and go into hers for a brief second before it had returned to him even more than before.
Did he kill her because of too much power? Did he take her powers away?

The one thing that broke the few moments of silence was the body in front of him coughing and spitting out blood before trying to sit up slightly. Percy and Jay helped her up, as Poseidon moved closer to her, holding her face between his palms and staring into her eyes worriedly.

She smiled slightly before he pulled her into a hug, thankful that she was alive.

"You're okay," he sighed, finally letting go of her as she pulled away.

"Dad, I'm fine..." she looked around as everyone was cheering and erupting in smiles and laughter.

"Where am I?" She whispered to him, as Percy snapped his neck around from Annabeth's embrace to look at her.

He glanced at his father, before looking back at her. No one else had heard what she said besides him, Jay and Poseidon.

"That doesn't matter. I'll get you home to your mother. But we have to camp here for the night okay?" They helped her up, and carried her to the cabin, placing her on the lower bunk of her bed.