Chapter 15.

Chapter 15

I looked up and saw an unfamilar face above me. I crawled out from beneath him and heard Will struggling a few feet away from me. I ran over to him and sat beside him. He hugged me.

"I thought you were gone. How did you even get down?" He asked.
I looked over at the guy who rescued me, standing behind us. "He saved me."
The guy helped Will to carry Jay's body out of the cave and back onto the trail, where it was cooler.
We walked a bit further distancing ourselves from the cave and sat down. Jay didn't wake up yet. I was anxious. I kept my hand in his, hoping to wake him up, but his skin was still boiling, and he was severely dehydrated. Will tried giving him some water, but no amount could helped the state he was in. We laid him down and Will tended to his extreme temperatures and tried to get him awake.
I sat down next to the tree and the demigod, I assume, sat next to me. He had to be the one who fired the arrow, to the boy's foot.

"He's gonna be alright Priya." He said.
"Who are you?" I said confused and intrigued. 
"Im Edward. We've seen each other around camp."
I looked at his face as he spoke and I realised who it was.
"It hurts doesnt it? Seeing him with someone else." You said that to me.
He nodded and looked away.
"Why?" I asked.
"You knew what i meant Priya."
I looked over at Jay. I knew. He knew. Did Jay know? No.
"You were the one who shot that boy on his leg?"
"Correct."
"Why are you on this quest Edward?"
"I had visions... and when i found out that you guys were going on this quest... i knew that my visions meant something. And we'll obviously only 3 people are allowed, so I tried to stay behind but I still followed you."

We sat there and talked about out visions and tried to piece them together. After about 2 hours, Edward and Will went to secure the area while i stayed behind with Jay. I sat next to him and held his hand, talking to him and apologizing but he wouldnt wake.
"Priya, wake up you gotta see this." Will shook me. I fell asleep next to Jay, still holding his hand. I got up and looked at the sky where a bright light seemed to be getting closer.
"Gods? Starship?" Edward said.
"Gods for sure." I replied.
We shielded our eyes until there was a rumble on the ground. We slowly opened our eyes and saw Aphrodite, goddess of love, dressed in a beautiful white dress with gold embolishments and flowers in her long brown hair, her blue eyes sparkling. Jay looked so much like us, that I wondered if I had looked anything like Poseidon at all. I didn't resemble Percy, besides our eye colour but that was it.

What were we supposed to do? Bow? Kneel? Greet her?