Chapter 5.

* 2 days later*

I woke up in the infirmary to Will Solace holding an ice pack to my head. I gave him a confused look as I sat up on the bed.
"Oh you were unconscious for 2 days now," he said casually, helping me to sit up
"Two days??" I said or maybe yelled. I couldn't tell.
"Percy found you unconscious after you rolled down the hill and he brought you here."
"Did we win?? The Blue team?" I asked, knowing how much work Percy had put in for us to win.
" Of course you guys did." He said with a smile.
I lay back down on the bed and held the ice pack to my head.
" So am I free to go now doctor?" I asked Will.
" Oh no, you still need to stay here for a few more days for me to heal your wound on your leg."
"What happened to m-"

He removed the blanket covering my feet and there was a bandage wrapped around my upper thigh.

"You got a sword cut in your leg, from the looks of it. I was waiting for you to wake from the coma, and then I would stitch it up," He said.
" So can't you do that now?"
" I would but that's a bit complicated to do at 9 pm, with no help."
"What? Why are you still here then?" I asked.
" Because my stupid boyfriend got injured also and since I'm the head counsellor, I can stay to whatever time I want. Then I heard you waking up so I came over and changed your ice pack."

"How's Percy? Was he injured in CTF? Or is he okay?" I asked.
"He is okay. Couple of cuts and bruises as usual. He was worried about you and wouldn't leave you alone until I said that you'd be okay. I had to tell Jay the same thing in order for him to get some rest," he replied.
I laughed and then held my head. It started to hurt.
" You should get some rest."
"Okay. Will, thank you."
He smiled and then walked away.

***

"Jay!!" I yelled, as I looked for him.
"Priya!!" He yelled back, or maybe it wasn't him. I didn't know.
I fought off the monsters behind me and then ran inside the cave. In there I saw Jay's body, hanged up over a hot boiling valley of lava. Behind him, I got a glimpse of the shadow of a huge monster. Then I saw a familiar face come out from behind the rocks, but I couldn't remember who it was.
"No it can't be," I said as I backed away into the entrance of the cave.
The room got hot all of a sudden, and I heard screams that belonged to Jay, to Aphrodite, somehow I recognised it, thought I've never met the goddess herself.

I immediately sat up, sweat dripping along my face, my chest rising and falling heavily. What was that? Jay was safe at camp so what the gods was that dream about. I turned my head slightly, and saw Nico, sitting on the stool beside my bed, with his forever covered in a bandage. He leant over to get some water, giving it to me.

"I tried to wake you, but..." he started, looking around.
"It's fine. Thank you Nico. You should get some rest," I sipped the water.
"You were screaming, Priya. What was it?"
"Nico, you're injured. Don't worry about it. Just some stupid nightmares."