PROLOGUE

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"In the year 2026, is the first chapter of our tale was written..."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Attorney Kylie Nichole's POV

My best friend asked me about my secret love and it killed me to know that he isn't aware it was him.

After  i confess about my love, our love was about to start when the bell of Church rang calling you.

He said he want you.

Then you believe him leaving me behind, Without even knowing that you'll hurt me so much.

One year and six Months of being together. Now we have our own paths, but what if my path is to be with you?

Can you blame me?

Father?

The courtroom was silent as the judge read out the verdict.

"After careful consideration of the evidence presented, I find the defendant guilty," the judge declared, his voice echoing through the room.

I  couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction wash over me. I had worked tirelessly on this case, pouring over every detail and crafting a compelling argument that had swayed the judge in my favor. I glanced over at the prosecutor, who looked visibly disappointed.

But something seems off. She's looking at me like.

Madala ka sa tingin.

As the judge continued to speak, i allowed myself a small smile. I had won, and there was no denying the feeling of triumph that came with it. But i knew that the prosecutor would be feeling the sting of defeat, and i didn't want to gloat.

"Congratulations to both Counselors," the judge said, looking at me and the prosecutor. "You have both done an excellent job representing your clients, and I commend you for your hard work and dedication to the law."

I nodded respectfully, i knew that this was just one victory, and that there would be many more battles to fight in the future. But for now, i allowed myself to bask in the glow of my success, knowing that i have done everything in my power to secure a win for my client.

" I don't know how to beat you Attorney! Palagi kana lang panalo, give chance to other naman." Prosecutor Aileen said. 

Katatapos lang ng Hearing sa korte kanina, like what she said my client won. But im not the person who will celebrate the other people's overthrow.

Sinong matutuwa na yung taong inaakala nyang walang kasalanan at pinagtanggol nya ng ilang beses ay makukulong.

" Hey! Kausapin mo naman ako! Para akong tanga rito," she said.

Then you are!

I don't want to fight back kasi  baka sa sunod na hearing, kami na yung nasa Korte at ipagtatanggol na lang ng iba.

" Let's eat outside, My treat Attorney" She ask desperately, but i just glare at her seriously, so she can shut that fucking mouth.

Damn

She's too noisy!

" Attorney?"

" What?" We pause for a moment before i enter to my office.