ABOUT

This is the Author First Story in Wattpad.

Welcome to "A Forbidden Love," a captivating tale of love, sacrifice, and the power of embracing one's true self. Within these pages, you will embark on a journey alongside Camille and Ycholai as they navigate the turbulent waters of their forbidden romance. This story explores the complexities of societal expectations, the pursuit of personal happiness, and the courage to break free from the chains that bind us.

Please note that "A Forbidden Love" contains themes of LGBTQ+ romance and may touch upon sensitive topics. It is a story that aims to promote understanding, acceptance, and love in all its forms. So, open your heart and prepare to be captivated by the tale that unfolds before you.

⚠️Plagiarism is a Crime!

The story you are about to read is a work of fiction. The characters, events, and themes are all products of my imagination. Any similarities to real people, places, or events are purely coincidental.

This story contains mature content, including graphic violence, sexual content, and strong language. It is not intended for readers under the age of 18.

I understand that plagiarism is a crime, and I take it very seriously. All of the content in this story is original, and I have not plagiarized from any other source.

© All rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduce distributed or transmitted in any form without the permission of the author.

I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you for your support!

•°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•

DESCRIPTION

•°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•

"Sometimes the memory of something is better than the reality of it."

"Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose."

But she forgot her past without even knowing na makakatulong ito para malutas ang isang kaso.

Kasong matagal ng hinahanapan ng sagot ng isang abogado.

3 years ago.

She was a teacher at Leviarte Academy who found love with one of her students, Ycholai. They kept their relationship a secret, hiding it from everyone. However, tragedy struck, and she woke up one day with no memory of her past.

One day, as she saw a women  standing in front of her canvas, lost in thought.

Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.

Her heart skipped a beat. There was something about the woman that seemed familiar, although she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

She start to paint when she forgot everything.

Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.

Her name was Camille Laverienzo.

@am-jiah.2023

Started; March 6, 2022

Ongoing!