Bonus Chapter: Disney Princesses and Princes

This is a special interview made for Apple Kindergarten. We have invited the Hale brothers and a special guest to entertain all of your kids! With special questions, and a lot of fun.

Thank you for our sponsor, Ms. Lilith Hale. 

Q1: Which Disney Princess would you want to be? 

"Meredith, definitely Meredith." Xavier said, leaning back on the chair, "She's a fu- I mean, she can kick as- No, that's not right. She's just cool."

"Tiana, from The Princess and The Frog," Chase said, playing with a Rubick's cube, "She's hardworking, determined, reliable, and lets nothing stop her from getting what she wants. In my opinion, Tiana is the best Disney Princess."

"I really like Mulan," Roman said quietly, looking around the room with disinterest. "That move with the mountain landslide was awesome."

"Rapunzel, all the way." Jason said, holding on finger up, "Have you seen her hair in the movie? It looks great and healthy. Can you imagine waking up every day and having to comb, brush, and wash all of that hair? Commendable. And I can't even imagine being trapped in that tower without going outside once. I would've gone insane."

"Cinderella." Mason said. 

" Snow White," Julien cuts in. "I aspire to be at her level of cleaning one day. And cooking."

"Princess Aurora," Ashur said, "I wish I can sleep for that long."

Q1: Which Disney Princess would you want to be?

"Ursula from The Little Mermaid." Blake said with excitment in his voice, "Sure, she died in the end, but she made a really good deal. And she's fun."

But-But that's not a Disney- Nevermind...

Q2: Which Disney Prince would you want to be?

Julie's eyes widened and she pointed at herself, "You want to ask me?" She put her finger down and crossed her legs. Her short brown hair slightly shifting a little. Julie ran her fingers through it, and sighed.  After a while, her hands down laid on her lap gently. 

Finally, she looked at the camera and showed a sheepish grin.

"Um...Does Eugene from Rapunzel count?"

Recorded on March 16th, 2026.