Welcome To Internet (Part 1)

There are events, places, and people forgotten by time. That's what we want. In a field of grass nestled between farmland sits a square white building with windows. It lives on the outskirts of Classified, and trust me when I say it is entirely average. Its name, INTERNET.

     This corporation has two purposes. The first is to provide high-speed internet to the farmers who live off the radar of traditional cable companies. The second is that... you should hear it from the horse's mouth. Where is this horse? It's on basement floor 15 of the building, in room 1524.

     The room is small and square, with two desks hugging the wall and one facing the door's glass opaque window. A thin layer of dust coats the roam except for the computer monitor and microphone on the head desk. In the room, a 3rd generation roach walks on the walls his grandfather journeyed on, then it hears something. A sound lost to this room since the fall of the previous giant. It hears two mean bickering on the other side of the door.

RICO

But why way down here?

EDWARD

You did this to yourself. You're the one who 

didn't want to be a field agent anymore.

     The roach scurries as the door handle twists. The door opens, and a disgruntled Edward opens the door.

     Standing next to him in a short-sleeved grey button-down with small red dots and the same black slacks and sneakers is Rico. He is a 27-year-old Hispanic male with his hair tied up in a bun but with the sides shaven. He has large thin silver-rimmed glasses.

     They step into the office, Edward rolling his eyes with every word Rico complains.

RICO

It was crazy out there, Edward. I saw a shark 

jump out of a dude's stomach and flop its way into 

a tv and not break the tv, like it went inside the tv show.

     Rico stops and stares into the distance. The horrors and carnage of what he saw replayed in his mind.

RICO

Dipper didn't see it coming.