Missing Aisle (Part 3)

Kurt tries to fly back to the ring of floating items, but I grab him by the vest. I didn't yank him off his orb; it was more of a tug. Enough for him to know not to move. I don't want to be aggressive, but would you blame me if I was?

He's annoyed. I can see it in his eyes. He wants to move on to the sale, but I can't let what he said slip by like it was nothing. I have teeth in me!

RYE

What do you mean they have their teeth in me?

KURT

I mean, they have their teeth inside you. 

Don't worry, they will be off soon

...hopefully.

He moves back into the air, into the ring of clumped items. He reaches and grabs something. His mouth forms a cheese-filled grin that would put any car salesman to shame. The item floats to me.

It is a sword. The sheath is ivory with blue metal edges. The blade handle is the same shade as the sheath with slight hints of orange. The guard is a cubed shape with the extra pillars, resembling a castle.

KURT

Now look at this beauty right here. 

Go ahead, pull it out.

The sword lands on my hand. It's lighter than I thought, about five pounds. I didn't know what to expect. I never picked up a sword. I unsheathe, and the blade shines in the grocery store lights. It's the same color as the handle. It resembles marble, but the edge is sharp. I can cut through the shelves as if they were clouds.

KURT

This sword is worthy of the greatest hero,

 one for the king of kings. It is called the Z-Caliber.

RYE

Excalibur?

KURT

No Z-Caliber, owning this will make you 

the king of a local White Castle.

RYE

So, like a manager or as an owner?

The aisles are filled with a booming silence. I can see his eyes dull as he dives deep into his mind as he tries to find an answer. He opens his mouth to respond but then shuts it quickly as either he doesn't know or knowing would worsen things.

RYE

I don't like the silence.