Starting Over

Jennifer's P.O.V

Burger and fries in a McDonald's parking lot, sitting on the sidewalk step and hiding behind a motorcycle. Unequivocally my best date in two decades.

"What made you choose this place?" I had wanted to ask for a while.

"Honestly? The variety of healthy meals you can try." He said holding back a chuckle. "I know how seriously you take your food when you're shooting so now that you're done filming I thought you might like to cut loose."

"Yeah... this is the best meal I've had since Christmas." I said before finishing it.

"Uuu I don't think McDonald's can compete with your mother's cooking skills." He said in a funny tone.

"It can't!" I replied instinctively touching his leg.

"It looks like we're starting over." He said in a tender tone.

"Yeah..." My voice barely came out.

Maybe I had been waiting for that moment for two decades and that's why time seemed to have stopped for us. I had never been more ready but the flutter in my stomach only intensified when his hand touched my face. My heart pounded in my chest while I could only focus on how soft his skin felt against my cheek. My eyes were shut but I knew his lips were close so I parted mine slightly. My whole body tingled waiting for him. But before anything could happen, the drops began to fall on us, going from just a light shower to a pouring rain in a matter of seconds. Our reaction was the same. We looked up and then back at each other. We smiled and laughed in disbelief. It was like nature had rooted for that moment. The lack of light and the only sound of the rain created a beautiful atmosphere. The warm feeling of his breath was inviting and heat rose from my stomach to my chest. The distance between our lips narrowed with the space between our bodies. It seemed like the world was going to explode. My eyes jumped from his lips to his eyes and his gaze lowered to my mouth. There wasn't a moment of hesitation, his lips finally brushed mine. It was slow and soft, even comforting.

There's something so beautiful about a kiss in the rain, a tender moment. We didn't care about the rain soaking us wet, the mutual need was stronger. After so long our lips were locked together in that rush of rain, our faces were dripping and the rest of the world ceased to exist.

The rush of sensations across my body was maddening. He deepened the kiss and I let out a sound from the back of my throat, like a moan. His kiss was no longer innocent, it was hot, fiery, passionate, demanding. As one of his hands remained on my face, the other had a strong hold of my waist to pull me in, not realizing that his leaning position was making us fall slowly on my back. My body ended up touching the ground and the moment we became aware of what had happened was fun. We didn't rush to go back to a sitting position, instead, we laughed lying on the pavement.

In one hand I had my heels, the other pulled from his hand guiding him from the garage to the staircase. Our clothes were dripping as we ran through the hall, leaving a trail behind us. His jacket that I was wearing on my shoulders had fallen off at some point.
Climbing the stairs two at a time because the night wouldn't last forever, because we had already waited long enough.

I led the way to the my room, being him the one to shut the door behind us.
It wasn't just another night imagining he made me his, feeling his caresses, just thinking about myself shaking. It was that night that he finally crossed that threshold to my room. There he was at last, standing in front of me.
One of his hands moved straight to my waist and the other one followed right away. All the anticipation had been such a turn-on. I couldn't even look at him without feeling that tug between my legs.
His lips began a slow sensual trail down my neck and I threw my head back biting my lip, one of my hands trailed up to his hair.
His grip on my waist tightened, spinning me around and making me face the bed. I groaned out to myself. His hands climbed to the top of my dress to find the zipper and pull it down very slowly, agonizingly slowly. The wet piece of cloth slipped down to the floor, revealing the absence of top underwear.
I spun around to look at him and try to balance the situation. He was already taking off his shirt but I was taking care of the belt, that was hanging low and exposing his Calvin Klein underwear. I gasped when in the middle of undressing him, he slipped his hand inside of my black lace thong. It made me stop for a second as it staggered. His belt was off and his jeans fell down. After stepping out of them he just continued to strip by pulling down his boxers. He knelt to remove them but with no intention to stand back up. Instead, he remained down there, took my underwear by the sides and started pulling it down with the soft caress of his hands on my legs. When the piece of cloth reached my ankles, he looked up and kissed my inner thigh, starting at knee height and climbing up to end up tucking his head between my legs. Although my eyes started being closed, soon they were open and I was staring down with real amaze. He was sending wild sensations to my body, sensations I had forgotten I could feel. My hands rested on his head. They actually played with his hair, messed it and pulled from it slightly as the pleasure intensified.

"Ben..." I moaned grabbing his face.

His hands caressed the back of my legs as he began to stand up. His lips met mine in a playful kiss. Grabbing underneath my thighs he lifted me and I wrapping my legs around his waist, returning the kiss fervently. We kissed so very passionately because we had starved for one another. There was raw emotion, brutal and sexy.
Our bodies were never pulled apart when we transitioned to the bed, lying at once. He let part of the weight of his body on mine and adrenaline rushed, so much that I almost forgot to breathe.

The curtain moved with the fierce wind and the rain rushed in but none of that mattered because the world itself had ceased to exist the moment we crossed that door. We kissed repeatedly like nothing else mattered and as loud as the wind blew, the thunder crashed. And the frequent lightning that illuminated the dim space for seconds allowed me to see his tender face more clearly.

Every point of my body sparkled with desire and my hand going down his abs seemed to ignite him. But suddenly he stopped and stared at me, ran his fingers through my wet hair and analyzed every detail of my face as we remained skin to skin. I could feel his hand on my lower belly and sliding down between my legs. My back arched when he slipped his fingers inside of me and I shivered beneath him, that's when I realized how uncontrollably wet I was. I wanted him to make me his right there. My eyes rolled and my body followed his rhythm with a sensual movement along with his hand.
He removed his hand and smiled. With a simple soft caress on my thighs he spread me wide. He slipped his lips against mine once more before settling between my legs. Timing with a thunder he moved inside of me and letting out a grunt. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer. His slow thrusts were maddening. I was losing it. Soon he switched the intensity and the pleasure grew inside of me. Uncontrollably, I let out a moan. I closed my eyes but I half opened them to see him every time I gasped for air. Hearing him moaning my name in that moment sent shivers down my spine.
My hip movements sent him deeper as I focused on directing him to finish. It was thundering out there but the only thing we heard was panting. Our eyes met each other as our thrusts slowed, and so did our breathing as we finished. Our sweaty bodies collapsed onto one another. He slipped out and fell on the bed next to me. My whole body was sore but I was still riding on the adrenaline.
Turning I looked at Ben lying beside me only to find him doing the exact same thing. Tired but beyond satisfied. Lastly, he reached out to leave a sweet and soft kiss on my cheek.

Storms aren't very common in LA but something beyond description was meant to happen that night and nature seemed to know it even before us.