I'm Glad

Jennifer's P.O.V

I made sure to introduce Ben to my inner circle as soon as possible. We went out with the team, friends and family and really enjoyed it. The best came when we were left alone though, as soon as the door closed we burned the house down. Many changes came to our lives with the beginning of June. I finished packing the Miami rental. Ben couldn't be there during those nostalgic days but I borrowed his plaid shirt to feel him close, it still carried his scent. I moved permanently to California with the kids and made sure to find the best school for them to continue their studies after the summer. We attended my sister's birthday and Ben was so funny during dinner, everyone loved having him there.
That Friday was important. It wasn't the first weekend I was spending in his house in Brentwood but it was the first time in two decades that I was having dinner with his mom. She was spending the whole weekend with us. I wanted to cook but Ben insisted on ordering something.

"Don't freak out. She never stopped loving you." He said kissing the back of my head while I looked through the window.

"It's been so long." I said placing my hands on his arms that surrounded my waist.

"Believe me. She made sure to remind me what I was missing at least once a month." He said spinning me around.

"Is that...?" I said grabbing his wrist. "Is that the watch I gave you when we were filming Jenny from the Block?"

"The same." He said proud.

"Aw... you kept it." I said pouting.

"I wish I could've kept you." He said in a sad tone.

"Hey." I said with my hands on either side of his face. "I'm here." I pulled him in into my embrace.

We heard the car arriving and Ben opened the door. She looked great and smiley and I was so happy to see her.

"Jen!" She said very excited.

"Hi!" I rushed to hug her.

"Oh sweetheart... you look amazing." She said looking at me.

"No! You look amazing!" I said holding her hands.

"I'm glad you're part of the family again. Really." She said in a tender tone. "When do I get to meet the kids?"

"Mom. Let her breathe." He said in a funny tone.

"They'll be back home on Sunday and Ben was gonna give me a lift. You can come with us and we can spend the day all together." I said looking at Ben to try and guess what he thought about it.

"Okay. Sounds like a plan. Anyone hungry?" He said smiling.

We had a really nice time, catching up and joking. When she went to the guest room and we went to our room after dinner I couldn't hide my joy.

"She's amazing." I said getting in bed next to him.

"She's always loved you more than me." He said laughing.

"That's not true." I held back a chuckle.

"Come here." He said taking me into his arms.

His lips left sweet kisses on my lips but his hands were playful under the covers, irresistibly playful.

"Your mom is in the other room!" I whispered.

"And that makes me feel like a wild teenager." He replied leaving hungry kisses on my neck. "You'll have to be very quiet."

I'm not gonna lie, that situation turned me on to an unexpected extent.

Lying on my side, he caressed my naked back, trailing down to meet my underwear, the only piece of cloth I was wearing at that point. His warm hand made it roll down my legs until it was lost under the covers, probably even falling off the bed.  He accessed my neck from behind after putting my hair aside, letting his lips slip around, up and down, switching to my arm, kissing and biting. His chest remained in constant contact with my back when he eased himself inside of me, making me feel that rush of helplessness. At the same time, his hand moved gently to my lower belly and down between my legs.

"Ahh..." A slight moan came out of my mouth.

"Shh..." He shushed low in my ear to hush me.

Clawing at the sheet beneath me, my back arched meeting his thrusts and my lips pursed in an attempt to stay quiet. His heart beat fast and I could feel it, almost coming out of his chest. Slowly, nearly subconsciously, our bodies entered a state of uncontrollable desire and synced moves as the curves of our bodies made us fit like two puzzle pieces.