Dance With Me

Jennifer's P.O.V

I didn't know what he had planned for the night, my only instruction was to dress up, which we had barely done in two days. I chose a short black dress with tight top and loose bottom with matching black stilettos. I kept the makeup simple and my hair down. I checked myself in the mirror and headed downstairs. Ben was standing in a tuxedo by the panoramic window, beholding the indescribable view of the mountains. Soft music was playing and I could catch a glimpse of the candles on the table, illuminating the beautiful dimly set living room. Ben turned around and smiled as I reached the lasts steps with my heels in hand.

"Hi." I said softly.

"Hi." He said pacing toward me.

"What is this?" I smiled looking around.

"Dance with me." He said holding his hand out to me.

I giggled and placed my hand in his. I glided down the last step on my bare feet and he pulled me into his embrace, with his arm surrounding my waist as he began to move. I put my free hand on his shoulder and looked up at him, our height difference was a clear disadvantage in that moment. He started to sway in place and I switched my hands to his back to lay my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. We danced in time to the music, slowly, backwards and forwards in front of the glass wall.
He kissed the top of my head as our dance came to a close and we walked hand in hand to the table to take our places. He pulled out my chair.

"This is beautiful, Ben. Thank you." I said reaching for his hand on the table.

Our eyes locked across the table. Everything around us faded away. We were in a universe of our own. It was simple. It was intimate. It was the most romantic dinner of my life.

We stood up to clear the table but he stopped me. His right hand moved fast to my face as he made me spin until the back of my thighs touched the edge of the wooden table. He kissed me hungrily, fiercely. I clasped my hands on either side of his face as he bit my lower lip. He didn't make me move, he just put his arm on the table and slid it across the entire surface, making everything fall to the floor. Oh my god, I thought to myself. His hands tight on my waist lifted me and sat me on the table. My legs, that instinctively wrapped around him, kept our bodies together in the middle of the kiss fight. The rushed situation had turned us on so much that we didn't even have time to take off our clothes. I guess that's what made it even hotter. He pulled my thong aside and eased himself inside of me as I embraced him tightly, grasping the back of his tuxedo. As he grabbed my hips I let myself fall slowly backwards until I laid completely on the table. I groaned holding to his wrists. My legs remained around his body pulling him closer for a deeper reach. It was a moment of desire, thrilling, triggering. I gasped as my back arched, convulsing in pleasure, watching his determination working under my dress until the last moment.

We had only been in Montana for a day and a half and the amount of broken furniture was already bigger than the days we had been there.